• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who here develops websites for a living?

'Cause I do
biggrin.gif

I don't know.

Don't really know why I posted that either... just wanted to see how many NSX owners shared such a profession I spose.

I did, from 96-99, back when the web was fun:)

I do, but I dont make the kind of money to afford the NSX. I have made a couple of sites on the side, but my job is the online coordinator at a newspaper in monroe, la. I created the site from scratch, and I think it is pretty good.

Take a look,
http://www.thenewsstar.com

If anyone has a better job opportunity for me, let me know!

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

I'm starting to get a complex with all the dot-coms that have dropped out from under me, but I'm still hacking away at base hits hoping for the big home run.

'97 Blue/Blk

I was a website developer from '97 to mid 2001. I didn't do the design or HTML - I did the backend SQL and ASP scripting. That wasn't all we did though. We did plugins and API's for different media types.

As with most Web companies, the one I worked for started to struggle so I have moved into the health care industry. We still do some web work to support the products we develop but that's only a small part of what I do now.

Matt

------------------
2000 NSX-T #49
Silverstone/Black
9000 miles
No Mods

Back