• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

*WHINES* No More NSX's!!!! =(

ARRGH!!! I just screwed myself over, I went on over to Sierra Acura, and talked to a sales rep...and damnit!! The 2000 line is gone!! Their all sold out, and their awaiting the '01, which will come out NEXT Summer!!! FUDGE!!!! I remember seeing a Monaco Blue Pearl NSX sitting in the showroom, and the guy told me they sold it, they only have a 93 Red/Blk left, and it's being sold in a few days...ARGH! The guy told me the color I wanted will be very hard to find......*sigh* He said he can't even call Honda and have them special order it...Oh yeah.....BTW, the 2001 NSX's will be THE ONE! It's going to be the one with the V8 Engine, and there WILL be no changes to the exterior besides the headlight, No more flip up headlights, it will look like the old one, just a clear plexiglass with the headlights housed in it, like those aftermarket ones you see, on that blue Mugen NSX, no bumper change.....just the engine and headlight.....and it will ONLY come in 6 SIX Manual Transmission....OH yeah, Any of you guys got like pictures of the whole assembly line colors of the cars??? I really want the Monaco Blue, but it's only on the 2000, and it's real rare.....But I dunno..Someone please post pix up or send it to my e-mail address, I want to see some other colors...besides white, black, red, PLEASE, I really need your help! I want the car SOOO BAAD!!!!!!!!! Help Help!!! Thanks!

your information regarding the 2001 NSX is incorrect......just thought I'd break the news to ya..... rumors, rumors, rumors. Honda has not released any info. I work for a large dealership chain that includes Acura. Sorry.

------------------
Pls. visit my site w/ lots of info and pics. It may take a bit to download but it's worth it, I hope @
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

Gee thanks, don't have to be so straight forward, You work for a large dealership chain? Then do you have the heart to help me locate my vehicle?? You seem a little bit mean spirited at me.....I was only welcomed by one person....Yet, you replied to that post just to tell him to correct his sig.

You can always buy one and have it repainted. If you do this take it to a good bodyshop who will take every part off the car and then paint it. If you do this you might want to consider black because it's the closest color to blue.
I know of someone who bought a white NSX and had it painted yellow. It looks great. What sucks is that you notice the the fact it used to be white when you open the front hood.

I did not mean to come across so crass. Just offering some help. By the way, when I posted to correct sig., it was just by chance that it was in your thread; I'd been meaning to let him know for some time.

------------------
Pls. visit my site w/ lots of info and pics. It may take a bit to download but it's worth it, I hope @

Thanks!! Well Mainly, my choice right now would be for a 2000 Monaco Blue Pearl with Black Interior...Since Monaco Blue is only in the 2000 model line up, I'm hoping you can help me locate this kind...Thanks again! You can always e-mail me at [email protected]

Are you sure that the 2000 NSX is all sold out? Did you try checking the stock on the computer for any of them at any dealer nationwide?

More than likely, I'm sure there should be New NSX's somewhere in the US, but all I know is the dealership near me don't have no more...Can the Dealer search for a new 2000 at other dealerships and ship it over?

Yes, we can search the U.S. database. I will do that tomorrow.......actually, Monday would be better...weekends are very busy to do a locate. Is there a second color choice?

------------------

Thanks....Monday is great...Second Color Choice?? Hmmm........Actually...No..not really...How about the Midnight Blue Pearl? Do you have a picture of that?

Second Color Choice?? Hmmm........Actually...No..not really...How about the Midnight Blue Pearl? Do you have a picture of that?

I thought you were talking about getting a new car. Midnight Pearl (which is purple, not blue) was only made in '95-96.

Thanks for the pics Jas...

nsxtasy, I know the Midnight Pearl was only made in 95-96, heheh.....but just in case they dont' have the Monaco Blue Pearl....

I'm pretty sure that you'll be able to find the car & color that you're looking for. You just have to look further than your state if you need to. Plus, with the slow sales of the NSX, I have little doubt that you'd be able to find it. The dealer that I got my 00'NSX-T(monaco blue & black interior), currently has 2 NSX-T on the lot. One, Monaco blue and Kaiser Silver. The Monaco blue truely shines and is gorgeous at nights that transforms into a deep blue color. I am very glad that I chose the blue over the silver.

As for 2000 NSXs, I just took my red 2000 NSX-T for its first oil change at Acura of Pasadena (the dealership from where I bought it). They have a black/black 2000 NSX-T on the showroom floor (funny how they got the two colors I initially wanted).

And I believe Santa Monica Acura still has a Silverstone 2000 NSX-T in its showroom.

Most likely those will be the last 2000 models these dealerships will be getting, but haven't heard any info as to whether or not there will be a 2001.

--Eric

------------------
--akira3D ('00 NSX-T red/black #113)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

Whoa, you got your car at Acura of Pasadena? That's cool...But I really want that Monaco Blue Pearl....Oh well, I'm waiting for Nsxotic for the US Database search, hehe

But I really want that Monaco Blue Pearl....Oh well, I'm waiting for Nsxotic for the US Database search, hehe

Anyone at any dealer can search the entire country for new NSX's in stock.

The search is on for this car....... By the way, do you want me to continue. It sounds as if everybody is willing and able to help.. By the way, NSXtasy, you are wrong that anyone at any dealer can do this search. Any one at any Acura dealer could do so....... Let me know if you still want my help. It's a shame that someone would try to spoil me from not only finding the car but also being very able to get you the right deal..... Nsxtasy, you are more than welcome to do it if you'd like.

------------------

Insurance, I can't answer. Down payment is up to you ( it only helps you).. Is someone signing for you? It'll be difficult to finance/lease on your own at 18. Let me know through e-mail if you are serious about this. I can work the deal for you, but pls. let me know the probability that you are going to buy. Insurance will be big.

------------------

Back