• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New whiteNSXs' Digital HID kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,
I have been looking into using smaller components for my HID kit. My requirement is quite simple: small and high quality. I have decided on the digital kit which reportedly draws less current and has better protective circuitry. I don't have a lot of bench time on them but according to the other HID vendor, it is extremely reliable. It retails about $439 on the internet.
The size of the ballast is half of Mcculloch's and it claims to be the smallest in the world so it will have much better versatility in terms of installation options. Since it is small and light, it would minimize the stress to the headlight mechanism if you choose to install the entire bundle under the headlight cover. It will come with custom harnesses and modified seal caps for a true plug and play installation. Since the OEM headlight circuitry already is fused and relayed, there is no need for any external relays. In fact, my custom harness has a built-in extra fuse/holder for extra protection. The kit comes with bulbs that will fit BOTH 9006 AND 9005 applications so you can do the low beam or high beam. Also, due to the compact size, one can fit 2 kits for both low and high beams under the headlights with room to spare.
I currently have 8 4300k kits in stock. I would offer them with an introductory price of $369 to the NSXers. Factoring the cost of the pair of seal caps, custom harness and fuse holders, my price is more than $100 off retail price. My kits do not come with the commercial label as I am not a dealer.
Thanks for reading this.
The following pictures are just to give an idea what the generic kit looks like. The actual NSX specific kit has a few custom parts.
Steve
HIDdigital1.jpg

HIDdigital3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Guys, (& Gals) [edit ;) ]
I have been looking into using smaller components for my HID kit. My requirement is quite simple: small and high quality. I have decided on the digital kit which reportedly draws less current and has better protective circuitry. I don't have a lot of bench time on them but according to the other HID vendor, it is extremely reliable. It retails about $439 on the internet.
The size of the ballast is half of Mcculloch's and it claims to be the smallest in the world so it will have much better versatility in terms of installation options. Since it is small and light, it would minimize the stress to the headlight mechanism if you choose to install the entire bundle under the headlight cover. It will come with custom harnesses and modified seal caps for a true plug and play installation. Since the OEM headlight circuitry already is fused and relayed, there is no need for any external relays. In fact, my custom harness has a built-in extra fuse/holder for extra protection. The kit comes with bulbs that will fit BOTH 9006 AND 9005 applications so you can do the low beam or high beam. Also, due to the compact size, one can fit 2 kits for both low and high beams under the headlights with room to spare.
I currently have 8 4300k kits in stock. I would offer them with an introductory price of $369 to the NSXers. Factoring the cost of the pair of seal caps, custom harness and fuse holders, my price is more than $100 off retail price. My kits do not come with the commercial label as I am not a dealer.
Thanks for reading this.
The following pictures are just to give an idea what the generic kit looks like. The actual NSX specific kit has a few custom parts.
Steve

Hey White, I'm game. Send info to me, por favor...

Last edited:
I've been running WhiteNSX's v1.0 kit for ~3 years now. Excellent...very handy to have on the coast where the visibility is often foggy and rainy.

The install super quick, clean and parts were quality. If I could justify buying a kit for the high-beams I would do it, but high-beams and fog do not mix well.

I do not see how the kit could be built any better at any price and I am extremely attentive on quality.

Drew

I am also running a whiteNSX kit for 2 years now and absolutely LOVE THEM! :biggrin: I will vouch for his instructions and fitment!

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back