• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Way off topic, sorry... Does anyone own a Caldera or Hotsprings spa?

I'm about to buy one and can't seem to get any unbiased opinions. Sorry for being so ot, just thought maybe someone here might have one. Any insight is greatly appriciated.
Thanks
Aaron

I recently purchased a Hotsprings hot tub, and should have it hooked up in about a week. My wife did a bunch of research and this is the one that she came up with as being the best. Once I get it all hooked up and running I can give you a better response though.

Good Luck!

I've had a Hotsprings for 10 years. In that time I've replaced the heater once, the thermostat a couple of times and both pumps once. I like it but then I have nothing to compare to so I don't know if the repair record is good or not. Have you looked at one of the consumer magazines?

I have a Jacuzzi that has not given me any problems in eight years of use. I would recommend this brand to anyone looking to buy a hot tub.

Hi AaronR
I own a pool company and we sell hot tubs as well. Sundance is about the best spa out there Hot springs is second jacuzzi third. We sell all three Sundance has a five year warranty that covers just about every thing.
Sundance now owns jacuzzi and it is there lower end tub. Hot springs is a good tub but there about a year behind in inovations.
And there parts are a little harder to get not as many dealers as sundance.
Stay away from the gimick tubs the ones with the water falls tvs etc its all eye candy that breaks down A LOT! Good luck

------------------

Back