• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

my odometer is going to turn 20,000 in a few miles. let's celebrate.

Hey 20k on the 355:eek: I imagine any celebration will be held in the service department of the local Ferrari dealership ..LOL

It seems we'll never find out. It sold last night. Buyer is picking her up next week. :(

Whaaaaaaaat no way! What are you getting now GT-R or another Ferrari? Or just gonna wait for that new fit ..LOL

Whaaaaaaaat no way! What are you getting now GT-R or another Ferrari? Or just gonna wait for that new fit ..LOL

Alright nick, spill the beans. What is on the way? Silver 02+ NSX maybe? Sorry to see that F-car go but hopefully you will replace it soon w/ another exotic and we can all celebrate that w/ a cruise. :biggrin:

Nick, do tell.
355 going out of state?
I'm with ekin95. Silver 2002 + coming soon to Michigan?

:wink:

Friday evening 1155 PM. Thinking Baker's (again) for Sunday 415 p or so.

just throwing this out for those that can make it:

Meadowbrook Concours is this weekend. A couple of guys from Prime (myself, Perry, and John) are getting together for lunch at noon on sunday at Mr. B's in Rochester. If you can make it, please do. We will all be heading to the show after lunch.

-Aaron

http://www.mbhconcours.org/

LOL Maybe Nicks new car will be in the show:wink:

Just a reminder that the Meadowbrook Historic Races are back at Waterford Hills for the first time in several years: (www.waterfordhills.com)
They run Friday, Saturday and Sunday (8/1-2-3) so if you guys would like to see a mix of current and Vintage hardware hitting the track uncorked (bring ear plugs ;^) swing on by this weekend as well.
It also just happens to be Waterford Hills' 50th anniversary celebration :cool:

Brian
(Judi and I will be flagging all 3 days, and will have the NSX there- at least on Friday).

Hey I'll try to come out on Friday. Tim wanna go with me?

Just an update, if you're an SCCA member just show your card at the gate to get into the Waterford Hills Meadowbrook Vintage Races for FREE :cool:
(paddock pass extra, but certainly worth it I'll wager!)

Brian

It seems we'll never find out. It sold last night. Buyer is picking her up next week. :(

Come on now Nick, spill the beans. What is the next car.............There is Dream Cruising to be done. :wink::biggrin:

Hey I'll try to come out on Friday. Tim wanna go with me?
Hey Perry, did you or Tim make it out to the Meadowbrook Historic Races at Waterford Hills last weekend?
I did see Roger's ('fastcat') car, and another black with a cool black/red interior sporting TSW Revo's there........but spied no BLUE NSX's representing :biggrin:

Hope you made it to what turned out to be an amazing event!
Brian

I am in the process of negotiating with a dealer in Chicago ;)

Cool. I have seen 3 NSX'sin Chitown area for sale. Silver (highly modified), Black and LBBP. Please not another LBB in Michigan. :wink: Come on get the black one. :wink: Hope the deal goes smoothly Nick, good luck. :smile:

Anyone planning on doing Baker's tomorrow? Weather looks okay for the time being....Judi & Brian

Will try to make it there around 3. Have alot of chores to get done around the house.
Tim

I wish I could make it. I have 36 holes to play Sunday. Oh well!:tongue:

Six days of quiet... :frown: Dream Cruise?
We met Brian, Judi, others Fri evening (2000 S2000, 1992 red NSX, 2008 Vette conv, P 924 turbo, P 944 conv) for drive to/from Whitmore Lake, MI, for dinner. Beautiful weekend here in MICHIGAN.
Now, in the "where was I when THIS sale occurred" category is this piece, from Autoweek's August 18th issue page 27 (unable to locate link at this time):

2006 Noble M400 Coupe, Mecum Auction, Des Moines, IA, July 26, 2008

"A 3.0 liter Ford engine said to be capable of 425 hp, Getrag 6-speed manual. Twin Garrett turbos. Red w/red & blk suede seats. Seller claims more than $106,000 was spent on the vehicle. Full roll cage, four point racing harness, air-conditioned. Excellent paint, all trim and finish work top-notch. Inside and under the rear bonnet all very well presented."

:biggrin: :eek:

SOLD at $53,813.

Review by Dave Kinney, who said:
" This car can only be described as a stone bargain for the end user. It was driven in from Missouri the day before the auction......testament to its speed, driveability, and reliability."

Hey gang we meeting up someplace for the cruise if so what time?

Anyone up for Baker's Weather should be great.

Wifey's birthday today...... but she just cut me loose so I am ON for Baker's today. Sunny and clear. I'll shoot for 330 PM, see you there? :smile:

Back