• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Revision 5-21-2017: This event has been moved back one week to Thursday evening, June 22nd, at request of Suburban Acura's Sales Manager.
Additional details to follow as the event draws closer.

June 22nd Thursday evening 6-8:30 P.M. is ON! :biggrin: Just a matter of how big it might be. Plan on stopping in to Suburban Acura, Farmington Hills, MI. I will post additional as things shape up.

How's the little guy doing?

If the weather does not cooperate I'll bring my beautiful 04 TL for everyone to salivate over. A bit over 13 years old with 154,000 miles on the clock. A testament to the goodness of Honda of years past. The sales guys at Suburban Acura hate me because I won't buy a TLX -- LOL. IMHO the TLX is nowhere near as good as the Gen III TL. Thanks for arranging this Neal.

Best,
Jeff

How was the event? My flight got diverted to Cleveland due to weather so I couldn't make it.

Nick you saw other thread? Event was really good. Wish you could have been there....

So yesterday (Saturday) I was out driving. I turned from WB Five Mile Road onto SB Beck Road and immediately noted a silver sports car coming at me NB.......is it? YEA, it IS :eek: So the new silver NSX we all saw at Suburban Acura Thursday evening was delivered Friday to Jeremy.

I did a Uie and blasted after him. We met up in the Home Depot parking lot. Weren't there for more than a minute and a crowd began gathering.

With his permission I took these -

What an excellent bit of luck, Neal!

We met up with Bob today and nabbed some used clutch parts that maybe can help us formulate something workable for the purple boostmonster (thanks Bob!)

V Collection Exotic Car Show last Sunday 6-25-17 in downtown Sylvania, Ohio (just NW of Toledo, OH).
Only NSX. Plenty of other interesting sports cars, for sure. :smile:

Above 2015 red GT3 is F S, I think it was $148 K.

New Lexus LC500 below -

$104 K sticker price. 471 HP V-8. It's kind of got a BIG "badonka-donk."

So,
Who was driving my cars' twin ( silver w/ pop ups) on m14 on Sunday night ? Judging by our mutually enthusiastic thumbs up you were just as suprised as I was!

California plates with ' RARE NSX' .

Hope I see it around although I have a feeling that's not likely....

If anyone can run a Carfax (or equivalent) for me, please let me know ;^D

Thanks,
Brian

I will be there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Anyone planning to attend Ann Arbor's Rolling Sculpture car show this Friday? I'll be there with my car

Dave and PJR -

We are entered with two NSX's. If you wish to rendezvous and enter the show together to park together let us know. Otherwise, see you there!

Pics from Ann Arbor!

DSC_1091.jpgDSC_1096.jpgDSC_1097.jpgDSC_1098.jpgDSC_1099.jpgDSC_1101.jpg

DSC_1112.jpgDSC_1115.jpgDSC_1132.jpgDSC_1138.jpgDSC_1147.jpgDSC_1140.jpg

Last edited:
DSC_1136.jpgDSC_1149.jpgDSC_1154.jpg

Great shots!

WOW those photos are dynamite PJR :biggrin:

Love the images you took just after dusk. THX for posting them up.

For local news coverage you can hit this linkee:

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor...1db0e19c44f85f99a62111#cmpid=nsltr_strybutton

Thanks to all for the seven car meet-up and together parking. A wonderful evening.

And P.S. Is that an ALL-MOTOR red Pantera or what? Mr. McIver's polished specimen. It got a TON of admirers!

Last edited:
Looks like I missed a good show.
Unfortunately I was busy picking up Lisa's new dog hauler from Chicago

Attachments

• 6fe9e9954be136a1afe83dc5424.jpg
    6fe9e9954be136a1afe83dc5424.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:
Back