• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Tim... perhaps I'll just stop by for a detailing session... or for some Jack.

Nick you know you are always welcome. Maybe a bit cold for detailing but you know it is always warm enough for Jack. :wink: Plus I want to see your P-car.........:smile:

when is Lud going to give us a subforum so we can kill this thread?

I'm ready for some driving. Who's up for breakfast and a short drive this Saturday (4/4)?

I would love to but Cody has my car. He is making Tweety a little faster. The go fast crack pipe is a terrible addiction. I should have my car sometime later Sunday, the 5th. Go, Cody, go!

Judi and I might very well be available, it'll be a nice break from spending the weekends doing home improvement stuff :biggrin:

Brian

My wife and I will be at the Breakfast Club at 9am with the Porsche.

Please PM me if you'll be joining us.

Breakfast Club
(248) 473-0714
38467 W 10 Mile Rd
Farmington, MI 48335

My wife and I will be at the Breakfast Club at 9am with the Porsche.
Nick and Lisa, it was a pleasure enjoying a hearty breakfast with you.
Hopefully, the next time we meet the ambient temperature will be more conducive for a top-down drive in that fine looking 996 :wink:

Nick and Lisa, it was a pleasure enjoying a hearty breakfast with you.
Hopefully, the next time we meet the ambient temperature will be more conducive for a top-down drive in that fine looking 996 :wink:

It was a hearty breakfast indeed. We'll have to do again soon.

The M3 guys are doing a drive on the 19th. I plan on going... but I may hang back depending on how rowdy they get. They may be doing Kart2Kart as well.

It was a hearty breakfast indeed. We'll have to do again soon.

The M3 guys are doing a drive on the 19th. I plan on going... but I may hang back depending on how rowdy they get. They may be doing Kart2Kart as well.

Liz and I will be there as well. Kart2Kart is planned. Hope to see you all there.
Tim

Liz and I will be there as well. Kart2Kart is planned. Hope to see you all there.
Tim

Tim - Sorry I missed your post on the Lovefab update. It looks from this thread a drive from my neck of the woods to Traverse City and beyond? Like many of the posts here winter has been too long, but I have been out driving mine more in the last three weeks than I did the last couple of years. Cody had also talked about a drive in TC or Elk Rapids this spring but no date has been set. Please keep me in the loop if one happens.
Thanks
Charlie

Cruise planned for the weekend of May 9th & 10th. Just a heads up to anyone interested.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120444

Aaron,

Cannot believe I will miss this get together - but missing Mothers day is hard. I wonder if you would be kind enough to forward some pictures of those attending? I understand you know Cody as well and I hope he is also putting something together this spring as I am looking forward to a whole bunch of 450HP and up NSX's. For anyone still reading this thread the drive up the "tunnel of trees" is a special experience, and to be able to play will be unique time. How many people signed up? Did I understand that the Ferrari club was going to participate as well?

Charlie

Aaron,

Cannot believe I will miss this get together - but missing Mothers day is hard. I wonder if you would be kind enough to forward some pictures of those attending? I understand you know Cody as well and I hope he is also putting something together this spring as I am looking forward to a whole bunch of 450HP and up NSX's. For anyone still reading this thread the drive up the "tunnel of trees" is a special experience, and to be able to play will be unique time. How many people signed up? Did I understand that the Ferrari club was going to participate as well?

Charlie

Yeah, the Mother's Day thing is rough, but it's the only weekend that worked for what I was trying to do.

I'll have MANY pictures to be sure.

This whole thing started with the F-Chatters, but I'm trying to spread the word. Lots of interest, but actual registration is low at this moment. I have high hopes though for a large turnout.

Sorry you cannot make it, but I hope to catch up with you later this year when Cody gets his cruise put together.

Take care, and Happy Easter to all!

DETROIT METRO NSX GET-TOGETHER

WHEN: APRIL 22nd WEDNESDAY 5 PM til ?

WHERE: DOC’S SPORTS RETREAT, LIVONIA, MI.
N.E. CORNER OF I-275 AND SEVEN MILE ROAD

Details:

If inclement weather :mad:, back up date Thursday, April 23rd.

Let’s park along west border of lot, nearest I-275.

Good food/various menu items including pizza.

Hope to see you there! :wink:

http://www.docssportsretreat.com/docssportsretreat/Home.html

Wish I could make the event on the 22nd. I have a previous business commitment that evening, otherwise I would be there. Have fun!

Details:

Sounds like a plan!

Brian

Took the NSX out for Easter Sunday brunch in Plymouth with my mother in law. Sitting at the light just off the exit and what shows up in my rear view mirror? A certain primer in his 04 Imola! What are the chances? Good to see ya Neal. As you saw I got a prime spot to park and got to keep an eye on it the whole meal, it drew a few crowds. We certainly were turning some heads coming down Penniman together :biggrin:
I'll try for the 22nd meet, just depends on the workload that day.

Bumpage.......... weather doesn't look that great for tomorrow, but rain is supposed to diminish w/peaks of sunshine in PM..... so let's leave it for tomorrow!
See you there. :smile:

Details:

^^^ We'll be there, not sure in what vehicle yet though :wink:

Brian

Wish I could be there as well but the 22nd doesn't work for me since Liz is on call and I have to watch the kids. The 23rd though would be good. Have fun.
Tim

So tonight for sure? Supposed to be warmer and more sunny tomorrow, but I'll try to make it either way.

Yep, this evening :biggrin: Sun is shining, local radar is clear.
Will miss seeing you Tim (and Liz), plus Duffer..... we'll simply have to plan another one soon and catch the others.

Looks like I can't make it now, just got a bunch more work dumped on me, which is a good thing, but can't play tonight. :frown:

*Looks like more showers are popping up now too.

Last edited:
Looks like I can't make it now, just got a bunch more work dumped on me, which is a good thing, but can't play tonight. :frown:

*Looks like more showers are popping up now too.

Yea, in Michigan, don't like the weather - - - - wait ten minutes. Went to sh-t!
So.... work sounds like a good thing.
Saw a red NSX there tonight. :smile:

So, does this mean that we are at the back up date, tonight?

Back