• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

I'm in..........anybody else? Come on now guys..........the weather is warming up time to come out of hibernation. I got cabin fever myself. :wink:

Yeah I almost forgot. What time were you thinking Nick?

I could just go for drinks...............how about 7PM?

Looks like I am a little late seeing the meeting. No driving the NSX though for a little while...she is undergoing some minor surgery right now as my limited free time allows.....:rolleyes: But looking forward to more warm weather and free time to play soon!
2338321625_058280322b_o.jpg

2338322395_67e164c86a_o.jpg

2338321283_df5c1e3306_o.jpg

2338322041_16c30dfaf5_o.jpg

So what are you doing to it Ryan? I knew something about the valves but what else is on the menu?

Doing a valve adjustment...as soon as my cam plugs show up from SOS. Also preparing for Bilstiens. I know I said I probably wouldn't for another month or two, but Bree gave me the all clear on the wedding expenses and I wanted to try to get them done before the wedding so it looks good in pictures...:biggrin:
I can surely help you guys install yours though too..it was kinda a spur of the moment desicion to order them...I feel like I am a pro after this. Only took me about an hour to get the old shocks out..if that. New ones should be here anyday and I hope I might get a free day this weekend to put them in.

Hey Ryan, thanks for your update and the photos. You are energetic for sure!
Missed you last night and of course, talked about all/all cars that were not present. :biggrin:
Sounds like some good "minor surgery."

Hey do you guys want me to start looking into having an NSX area at the Grand Prix?

Ekin95 and I saw that Corvette , Porsche, Lambo and Ferrari all had areas set up for their customers.

Not sure who I would contact and if any of you know who I should be contacting let me know. If there's enough interest I'll get started.

Hey do you guys want me to start looking into having an NSX area at the Grand Prix?

Ekin95 and I saw that Corvette , Porsche, Lambo and Ferrari all had areas set up for their customers.

Not sure who I would contact and if any of you know who I should be contacting let me know. If there's enough interest I'll get started.

Absolutely! I was going to call them myself and see if it could be done. I am sure there is some contact info for someone on the webpage. Sure would beat taking the bus down there.

That would be great! I will be home for this one.....so count me in!

Ah my first NSX sighting of the Spring:biggrin:

Michigan NSX has his black NSX parked on outside. Spring has arrived:wink:

Looking good bro! Perfect drop!

I'm going to install my S2K track suspension next week. I know Ekin95 can't wait .. LOL

I'm going to install my S2K track suspension next week. I know Ekin95 can't wait .. LOL

...............sigh....................

BTW, looks great Ryan. Now get over and get to work. :biggrin: :wink:

Ryan glad to see you are up and running again.
Perry, flog Ekin every chance you can (as long as he'll take good photos and post them).

Back