• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

interresting that you guys have been using one huge thread for pretty much all of your regions comings and goings,unlike other regions,and the title has little or nothing to do with much of it....fascinating:wink:

Haven't driven the NSX much since I got it. I'm still on my first tank of gas. I'm definitely up for a drive.
I received the window fix-it-thingies this morning and installed them. It's amazing how quickly it can be done the second time around... both sides in about 30 minutes.

Anyone have an early model SRS brain they want to sell me?

Ummm, sorry Nick, no extra SRS brains to be found around here....
But run some premium through that thing, will ya?!? :biggrin:

interresting that you guys have been using one huge thread for pretty much all of your regions comings and goings,unlike other regions,and the title has little or nothing to do with much of it....fascinating:wink:

Yea Doc, just kinda worked out like that and like others have said, it's interesting to go back and review postings to follow owners/evolution.

BLODI - Met an associate of yours yesterday - real nice guy! Name was Cabel, Ford designer (clay). He spoke highly of you. Met him at Waterford Hills Road Race Course (race five weekend this wkend) - also met his wife and son (son has a BEAST of a Vette!).

I'll likely drive up to the Milford area this afternoon, likely to Baker's :tongue:

Not really as he let us see a dyno but that's not a stock NSX dyno. Plus no picks:wink:

Well it is an NSX, what more can it be?

Alright Nick you had better post some pics of your NSX so Perry can be @ ease. :tongue:

Well it is an NSX, what more can it be?

Alright Nick you had better post some pics of your NSX so Perry can be @ ease. :tongue:

It can be a lot of things. NA1 , NA2 , 02+ , supercharged , turbocharged , ITB's:biggrin:

It can be a lot of things. NA1 , NA2 , 02+ , supercharged , turbocharged , ITB's:biggrin:

Still it does not matter, it is an NSX. :biggrin:

BLODI - Met an associate of yours yesterday - real nice guy! Name was Cabel, Ford designer (clay). He spoke highly of you. Met him at Waterford Hills Road Race Course (race five weekend this wkend) - also met his wife and son (son has a BEAST of a Vette!).

Yeah, Caleb. Nice guy. He was telling me about his sons vette, sounds like a heck of a machine.
I should be in for C&C Toledo!

sorry for the delay. It's a 91 Lovefab with 36k miles. No pics until I get it lowered :redface:

Sweet another Lovefab! No rush on pics. Congrats! I knew that was a FI dyno.

Sweet another Lovefab! No rush on pics. Congrats! I knew that was a FI dyno.

Are you satisfied now Perry? :tongue:

Whatever. You have done this dance since I have known you. What, 16 years now? On the other hand, Brian went GT40 and never came back!
Nice A-quality smack there JUICE, but this Brian went GT45R (thanks to Cody) and has not looked back ;-P

NICK, post pictures NOW.......to heck with waiting to lower the car!!!!!

Brian
(we're around this loooong weekend if doing the window thingies could work ;^)

The weather on Monday looked a bit concerning, but a few of us ventured to attend the FOC Breakfast / Drive.
After a nice little tour, Nick came over with his specially modified tool and installed the Dali window fix-it thingies into our red car.
He also brought his '91 LoveFab turbocharged NSX over so we got to check that out.
Nice score, Nick........and much thanks again for the help :cool:

Brian

Attachments

• 9-5-2011 FOC Drive.jpg
    9-5-2011 FOC Drive.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Nick installls Dali window fix-it thingies.jpg
    Nick installls Dali window fix-it thingies.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 38
Guessing we've had enough rain?

Anyway, this Sunday's Toledo, OH, CarsNCoffee looks decent, weather-wise, and appears we have interest w/a few NSX's. 9a-11a w/an 815 departure. If interested, gimme a PM.

I the weather holds, we're IN......

You are going to laugh, but after moving the DS seat all the way forward to treat the leather on the back, the portable halogen light wand illustrated a tiny metallic glimmer next to the inboard seat track.
Yep, it was our long lost car key from the Waterford Open Track Day earlier this Summer (DOH!)

Brian ;^D

Back