• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Hang in there sun!

It was great finally getting to meet Steve at CJ's last night, AND his black '91 with the gold wheels.
Don't be a stranger now :biggrin:

Brian

It was great finally getting to meet Steve at CJ's last night, AND his black '91 with the gold wheels.
Don't be a stranger now :biggrin:

Brian

SECOND that - Steve thanks for coming over and chatting with us. Next time, want to check out your Berlina black NSX from one yard away, instead of 150 yards.

It was good to meet everybody, albeit only briefly, last night. I really appreciated the warm welcome, and look forward to spending some more time with you all soon. :smile:

Congrats. Know that you have been working hard to get this invitation. It will be very interesting to see how the NSX performs!

how is the new house turning out?

how is the new house turning out?

Bought a new house, closing at the end of the month. Minor renovation before we move in. Major work starts next year with another garage, shop, family room, and so on.

Bought a new house, closing at the end of the month. Minor renovation before we move in. Major work starts next year with another garage, shop, family room, and so on.

exciting times!

Spotted - Red NSX northbound through the world's best NVH test course (Beck Road between 6 and 8 Mile Roads, Northville, MI) Saturday 520 pm 11-5-11. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Spotted - Red NSX northbound through the world's best NVH test course (Beck Road between 6 and 8 Mile Roads, Northville, MI) Saturday 520 pm 11-5-11. :biggrin:
It wasn't us, even though we did have our red car out and about on Saturday in Plymouth.
Let's see how many NSX's we can get together for the FoC drive next Saturday, starting in Milford (breakfast) and possibly ending at Nat's private hall and beer garden ;^D
http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?p=140948815#post140948815

Brian

LOL You busted me again!

Oh, you are brutal! Those are fighting words!

Ok, I spotted one today.... BLACK NSX, on Woodward, north of Square Lake Road, in front St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, at about 4:50 pm. Looked nice, but I didn't get a good look. Was that gold wheels?

Methinks the last 2011 Michigan NSX "group drive" is Saturday 915 AM in Milford, MI (11-12). IF the coordinators will have us.
Vince et al?

Need details p m me or sca037.

Any word on the weather??

Sorry I missed you all.... pulled a back muscle and I wasn't feeling very good. Rough nite Friday.

Hope to see you wednesday.

Had a blast on Saturday! Great way to end the season. Thanks to Brian and Judi again for letting me "saddle up on the beast". Violent is the only way to describe that acceleration. Thanks to Neal for helping on the route plotting. I guess now again begins the hibernation. :frown:

Yes, it was a wonderful way to say goodbye to another sports car driving season!
Great route by both Vince and Neal, the second part of the drive took me on some nice roads that I had never experienced before :cool:
Patrick, Ryan was the only red NSX there......we could have used you ;-P
Speaking of Ryan's car, I must say that it's very fast.
Second gear (his trans is stock) is sooooo good that it makes me wonder if switching to the shorter 2-3-4 stack is really of much benefit in a well boosted car.
Anyway, as is borne out in the photo below, he's going to be nearly impossible to leave in the dust now :biggrin:

IMG_1456 by NSXbrian, on Flickr

Brian

Last edited:
Well, if it is time to hibernate the cars, it was definitely an awesome way to end the season! Lots of great cars, great people, just a great day overall!! I'm thinking about checking out Autozone if the weather holds up this Saturday, hopefully people will take advantage of the weather one last time.

Here is the NSX portion of the footage I took, we are onboard the supercharged NSX, following the Lovefab NSX, it was a killer ride!

Chris

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zt7zliExdr0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HOLY _ _ _ _ ! No wonder this MI thread has 84,564 views! :eek:

GREAT video Chris and good to see you (all) tonight.

Now I am going back to review this "snippet." :tongue:

Back