• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Caliper looks REALLY nice, Brian. I'll look forward to seeing them installed next spring.
Thanks, I had to set them up with heat lamps due to the overnight lows (16*F) but those big StopTechs came out quite nice.
You can come over and see them any time, with a growler in tow = bonus :cool:

Brian

^^^ BrianK is an awesome, knowledgeable guy and we are blessed. ^^^

So tonight I figured it all out. pjr300. Spotted at Novi Bowl ~ 730 pm, lanes 25-26 rolling strike after strike. He's got that big turn-in 3/4's down the alley... Hence, the "300" in his NSX Prime moniker! :biggrin: Not only that, but he's on the "BIG KAHUNA" bowling team with the boss of the place, Jerry!
Sure glad I'm not in that league :redface: :smile: bunch of ringers :tongue:

LOL Neal, you have spies everywhere!

I've never bowled in a league at Novi Bowl. However, I spend a lot of time there, as I've helped Jerry coach the high school team (45-50 kids each season) for the last 7 years.

Monday was the first night for an extended stint as a sub on his team, as one of his regulars is golfing on a mini-tour until March. And your spy caught me on a good night, as I shot somewhere around 760.

If I ever need a PI, I plan to contact Neal!!

760? 760? Unreal :eek: My feeble math calculation determines that 760 is an average of 253 per game? Why aren't you in "the Bigs?" :biggrin: That is some excellent bowling Patrick.
Pretty neat that you volunteer to coach the high school team!

Here's a short clip from the Vintage Racing at Waterford, showing the open-wheel Lotus race cars.

Chris

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DS6caIUOz5s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

^^^ Good stuff, Chris..........Vintage racing is going to be back on the schedule for 2012 at Waterford Hill as well :cool:

More evil car progress, I'm sending the center console off to be custom filled and carbon wrapped so the old radio block-off plate will be eliminated.
It will look a LOT better than this when it goes back in.

Brian

IMG_1481 by NSXbrian, on Flickr

Last edited:
^^May I ask who is doing the carbon wrapping? I am debating that and/or painting gloss black.

^^May I ask who is doing the carbon wrapping? I am debating that and/or painting gloss black.
It's a guy on Prime that I've traded a few PM's with, it's a hobby to him to modify center consoles.
I would rather wait until it's completed and I can give it a full examination, before recommending this service.
I'm moving the Accusump switch to the shift boot surround, that'll clean up the console even more.
Just watch this thread for updates & pictures, it helps keep the Winter from becoming too boring I hope!

Brian

It's a guy on Prime that I've traded a few PM's with, it's a hobby to him to modify center consoles.
I would rather wait until it's completed and I can give it a full examination, before recommending this service.
I'm moving the Accusump switch to the shift boot surround, that'll clean up the console even more.
Just watch this thread for updates & pictures, it helps keep the Winter from becoming too boring I hope!

Brian

If it is Chris, I suspect that you will be delighted. His car is truly beautiful. Only NSX I know that is shaved. Very clean.

I'm looking forward to seeing more evil-ness!! And as you said, we definitely need more of this, as I am going through car show/cruise withdrawl already!

Chris

I would like to thank everyone for all the great times we've had this year! We've had a lot of great cruises, shows, and just great laughs at dinner. I put this together as a lookback on 2011, which shows the highlights of some of lots of our events. Thank you all for making 2011 such a great year!

Chris

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0sS56b3mM2M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great video! Thanks! We need warm weather asap!

And, as the end was focused on a sweet Lotus Esprit -- one of my all-time favorite vehicles -- the video cuts to the most unexpected final scene. No spoilers here, watch for yourself!

Looks promising......:smile:

too nice a day... took my car out for a short drive. felt very nice!

Back