• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Alright folks, I have re-edited the NSX cruise video from 2010. I didn't use nearly as much of the "cars on display" footage and stuck mainly with the action footage. And action packed it is! ENJOY!

Chris

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m8xmmqbGhqw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My life peaked that day. Thanks!

It was pretty great for all of us, thanks Chris for the memory refresh!

Brian

Attachments

• Large quantities of WIN.jpg
    Large quantities of WIN.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 36
OK, here it is...............

I got the rebuilt CCU back in, then wired up the relocated Accusump switch (on the shift surround now) then reassembled the Brake Bias setup and got the carbon console installed.
I think it came out quite well, and my hat is off to Chris Wood for making me what amounts to a custom NSX-R console for left hand drive.
What do you guys think?

Carbon Console Installed 1 by NSXbrian, on Flickr

Very nice! Great winter project Brian. Very functional and looks great. Looking forward to checking it out live.

And so much for believing that I got something done by installing the ipod interface in my nsx! lol!

Spotted this in Lansing late last year:

da65a406.jpg

We have a pretty good group of people that get together for drives, no NSX's so far, but Vipers, Corvettes, M3s, S4s, Lamborghinis, GTRs, etc. I'll post up info when we are getting together to see if anyone's interested.

Here's my cars:
69a4e59e.jpg

597d4a60.jpg

Nick

Welcome Nick, I've enjoyed your posts on Xceedspeed :cool:

That could be Patrick's car, or maybe even Ryan's (but the wheels make me think Patrick).

Watch here when the weather breaks, we try and have as many GTG's as possible in the Spring / Summer / Fall as we can squeeze in.....and often arrange it through this thread.

Brian

yeah, winter has put a burden on driving. My car has so much dust on it right now. lol

The Murci won't see any track time, it's a huge car with tiny brakes; but I am always down for drives.

Nick

Welcome Nick. Keep us posted on any get togethers! That wasn't my car in Lansing as my car (or myself) has never been there.

The console looks good in place Brian! The purple beast is a one-off in one more way now!

My winter projects, that I'm still waiting on parts for include: SOS big bore throttle body (which looks like it won't be here until early April), VVIS delete, new thermostat (might as well while I have the whole intake apart since its probably the original). Then its going up to Cody to install a RPS clutch (Jorligan's old one), new CV boots and work his magic/knowledge on the tune. Can't wait to have it all done and finally see some real numbers on the dyno!

Welcome Nick, I've enjoyed your posts on Xceedspeed :cool:

That could be Patrick's car, or maybe even Ryan's (but the wheels make me think Patrick)...

It sure does look like my car! Yes on the wheels, but my roof is painted red.

Hi Cody,

Congrats on the new shop! Are you still living in the Buckley house though?

We'd love to come up for a tour when the weather gets better! Sorry to hear about all the snow.......yuck. But then again, it is northern Michigan. :eek::eek:

Take care,
Judi

I pretty much got the evil car put back together, so it's about ready to hit the streets again.

This weekend I installed the SoS aluminum window fix-it-thingies, since Nick was kind enough to show me how in our red car.
I'm holding the original plastic bit in the picture.
I also cleaned out the thick gray grease from the window tracks and lubricated them with silicone.....the windows should run much better now.

After reinstalling the Main Relay I have the interior all buttoned up.

I even started it up (baffle out) which drew one neighbor over to check out all the commotion :cool:

C'mon Spring!
Brian

Window Fix-it-thingie installed by NSXbrian, on Flickr

Rear Bulkhead Electronics by NSXbrian, on Flickr

^^^ Way to go Ryan, I presume she was practicing on your old clutch still?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Brian

Yep Spring is here and I still cannot believe what a light Winter it was. I put my rims back on my car this weekend and the NSX was uncovered and ready to go this week. :biggrin:

All right, the purple car is done and on the ground!

I got the last bit of work done last night, including the installation of the matching CF door trim overlays.

It's GO time :cool:
Brian
(now, when will that Seibon wing arrive ???)

CF door trim (DS) by NSXbrian, on Flickr

I think the PS side trim shows up better in this picture......

CF door trim (PS) by NSXbrian, on Flickr

Last edited:
JORLIGAN! You, Liz and family O K???

Tornado activity 5p 3/15/2012 Dexter, MI, area.

A couple of subdivisions battered/houses destroyed. Unknown if casualties.

Funnel cloud ran N Territorial Road east, then turned slightly to S through Ann Arbor area. Slid just to west of us. Hope all are O K.

Linkee added 846pm:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/15/us/severe-weather/?hpt=hp_t3

Last edited:
Back