• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Dang I'll be out of town. Oh well keeps us posted on FOC track day:biggrin:

Im getting married saturday so probably won't be able to make the drive. :biggrin:
I had a blast last year though. We'll have to make up for a late start to the season!
A couple people from work here have mentioned they are trying to get some track days together as well..so once I know some details I'll let you guys know....the more the merrier.

GOOD LUCK, Ryan! And, of course, congrats.

WingZ I dunno how you can go all winter and not drive it. St Louis this weekend, eh? Long drive.
Ekin I cannot wait to see your NSX in person after all of the winter's "updates".
Weather not looking great for weekend. It figures, after we have had four nice days in a row during the work week.
Nick, PM sent.

Hello to all,

I am selling some of my NSX goodies, thought I would give first choice to my fellow Michigan NSX brethren before I post them on the general forum. Let me know if you are interested in any of these items;

Carbon Fiber NSX-R Hood (VIS) – Formula Red with CF center, finished and painted underside (91-01) $1100
Honda NSX-R Mesh engine cover with prop-rod (the real deal) $1100
NSX-R Carbon Fiber rear spoiler (without brake light) $850
(SOLD) Comptech Carbon Fiber Air-box cover – replaces OEM: $275
Honda rear center taillight $175
Red satin NSX Car cover from SOS with storage bag ($180)
Honda NSX service mat ($175)
1997 NSX Service Manual and Electrical manual ($110)
(SOLD) Polished Aluminum engine bay fuse box cover ($35)
Black OEM front nose bra ($65)
Aluminum Laser cut letters NSX - approx. 12” high – would look nice on the garage or rec-room wall ($40)
Hawk HPS front brake pads from SOS ($60)
(SOLD) (5) OEM Oil filters with crush washers ($45)
New Zanardi truck mat and (2 used) very good condition floor mats ($100)

Last edited:
Im getting married saturday so probably won't be able to make the drive. :biggrin:
I had a blast last year though. We'll have to make up for a late start to the season!
A couple people from work here have mentioned they are trying to get some track days together as well..so once I know some details I'll let you guys know....the more the merrier.

G'father clock just struck midnight. That means it is now Blodi's first day as a married guy. :biggrin:

NSX-Hawk I don't know what to say. Speaking for all MI / region's owners, we hope (still) your gorgeous Zanardi never pauses, or leaves us!

Well...its official....im hitched!!!:biggrin:
Now Bree and I are off for some sun and waves for a week!
Of course we had some shots taken with the NSX. I'll have to post them eventually!

Ryan-

Congratulations and good luck. It seems like yesterday that I was in your shoes. I just celebrated 21 years this past January. I told my wife it seems like 21 minutes.............under water! :biggrin: So, I have to ask - why are you on prime on your first day of matrimony? Enjoy all that life brings your way.

Al

pics from yesterday's foc drive
(courtesy of nthfinity)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 125
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 123
Man that Imola is lookin good!

Sorry I missed the drive yesterday. I had thought about leaving late Saturday to try and make it but the thought of getting track time on Sunday won out:biggrin:

Hope you guys do it again soon.

Nice to see everyone out and about. It looks like the drive was to Hidden Lake? Unfortuntely, I was working. How about Bakers on May 4, I think that is opening day.

Hi,
I live in Windsor across from Detriot,MI and there is no Acura dealer service here for my NSX.Do you know where you recomend for service in Detriot area?Would you recomend Jeffrey Acura in Roseville for service and alignment?

Thanks

Hi,
I live in Windsor across from Detriot,MI and there is no Acura dealer service here for my NSX.Do you know where you recomend for service in Detriot area?Would you recomend Jeffrey Acura in Roseville for service and alignment?

Thanks

I would my car has been there before. Didn't have an alignment done there though so no idea on that one.

I would my car has been there before. Didn't have an alignment done there though so no idea on that one.

Thank you for the imformation and i will do the service at Jeffrey Acura but where did you do your alignment? I do have aftermarket rims(Volk GT-V 18/19).Where is the best place to do the alignment?

Thanks again

Thank you for the imformation and i will do the service at Jeffrey Acura but where did you do your alignment? I do have aftermarket rims(Volk GT-V 18/19).Where is the best place to do the alignment?

Thanks again

I have two places that I go to. Wetmores in Ferndale or AC tire in Waterford.

Nice to see everyone out and about. It looks like the drive was to Hidden Lake? Unfortuntely, I was working. How about Bakers on May 4, I think that is opening day.

:biggrin: BAKER'S of Milford, MI, this Sunday, May 4th. 330 PM ? Detroit Red Wings are on network TV at 2 PM. Wanna do it earlier O K here.
Hope you are all doing well. Chilly ending to an April.

Yep Ryan, I know....... you are married now and will require her permission!
Let us know when she gets back with you. :tongue:

Liz and I plan on being there with the kids. Brendan rode in the Noble for the first time last week and Nathaniel rode in the NSX. Now, all he says, Daddy, I want to ride in the NSX.:biggrin: Gotta love it

Jorligan and everyone else I look forward to seeing you Sunday at Baker's of Milford, weather (questionable :mad: ) permitting.
It is amazing what two + hours of attention will do for the NSX ! Got her washed tonite and ready for the dance floor....

I am thinking I may be there around 3PM or so. See everyone there...............

Back