• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Stay safe to the SE Michigan / Belle Isle flagging contingent for Fri-Sat-Sun races - Pirelli World Challenge (Love them! :biggrin:), Rolex Series (5P est Sat on SPEED Channel), and Indy Cars (330p est Sun on ABC). Also, stay dry!

Meanwhile, red NSX spotting in Petoskey, MI. Flip-up headlights, BBS wheels, female driver today 5/31/12.

Ran into Chris multiple times on Friday at Lingenfelter and later Belle Isle. Can't wait for the primo pics!

P.S. I have a few shots of RX-8 with flames out of the exhaust..... cheap thrills.

Ran into Chris multiple times on Friday at Lingenfelter and later Belle Isle. Can't wait for the primo pics!

P.S. I have a few shots of RX-8 with flames out of the exhaust..... cheap thrills.

It was great to see you there, Patrick!! I am actually going back today.

I know the RX-8 you're talking about, that was sweet! I got some cool shots of that as well.

Chris

Spotted a Blue 02+ coming out of gas station on central ave in Toledo today. I think i saw this one last year also down in the Perrysburg area

We all 'survived' yet another DGP just fine, with many war stories to share going forward :biggrin:

Brian

blodi I was contemplating a Toledo visit this Sunday. Vince is also looking at a drive.... so we'll stay tuned.
Meanwhile, our flagging contingent are all working Race Two at Waterford Hills I think.

Tires..... um, yea, seems like all I do is buy tires :biggrin: And they ain't gettin' any cheaper!

Hey AARON down in T-Town! Curious about that blue '02 + you spotted. Maybe some day you can run him down and find out info?

My friend Brian and I were talking about doing a Toledo Cars & Coffee this summer, I'll check and see how his car is doing.

Chris

Of course, now Nat has posted on FChat about his Flag Day BBQ event so that's another variable in the mix.
Very sad to miss that, but we'll be having a blast at Waterford once again!

I did see the possible F chat drive as well....I'm up for either that day. I do agree it would be fun to coax those guys into the Toledo run though. Just posted support for the idea on Fchat. We'll see.

Going to NSX Dinner on Sat and then to Legoland on Sunday.

Hope to see folks at cj's Wednesday for some of those DGP stories!

I sadly won't be at CJs to hear the stories! :( I'm with my dad in Michigan to see the National Air Force Museum. I gotta hear them though!

Chris

I wouldn't mind doing the Toledo Cars & Coffee, it's been a long time since I've been there. I'll see if I can get another bull in there!

Chris

I wouldn't mind doing the Toledo Cars & Coffee, it's been a long time since I've been there. I'll see if I can get another bull in there!

Chris

Good. If everything goes well, may have 1-3 Lambos, 1-3 Ferraris, and 1-3 NSX's. Anyone else? Weather forecast looks good, sunny/hot/humid.

Check here Saturday evening for any update(s). Meet US 23 at Plymouth Road (NE side of Ann Arbor, MI) Park-n-Ride at 8 am Sunday. Have a load of Premium in place. :smile:

Thought I would post this as the first time the NSX group got to see Lingenfelters collections he did not have an NSX. Well now he does. Looks good next to a supercar! :wink:

462932_3223911317801_816454770_o.jpg

Oh yeah, spotted red black top NSX yesterday turning of Southfield to 696E around 11:50.

^^ I see Ken got some new wheels (car was bone stock when purchased) before putting it on display.
Looking GOOD!
We still need to get him in contact with Cody :biggrin:

Brian

I remember hearing he got one. Good to know the poor guy was able to finally get a real nice exotic for himself. :biggrin::tongue: Nice to see it holding its own between the FGT and S7. It'd be interesting to know his thoughts about it compared all his other toys. And yes.....it needs an up north boost enhancing trip.

Neal/Ryan, I'm in for Sunday CnC -- hope to see you 8 a.m. Sunday.

Jeff

Should be awesome weather for it! My boss is going to join in too in his '77 Mercedes SL.

GREAT to hear guys! :biggrin: Fadi says he'll make it (Gallardo), awaiting any news from 360CS and F430, hopefully Vince in F TR.

When you jump off US 23 SB at Plymouth Road, the Park-n-Ride lot should be almost directly across from you.

Anyone else?

Just a quick pic from Marc @ Autolavish the other day of the NSX hiding from the sun.

478879_10151022547408993_2111028802_o.jpg

Marc and Tim were over working on my car as after 9 years of ownership, figured it needed it even though I always babied it and according to Perry, never drove it either. LOL He is correct though, 2004 w/ only 20K on the clock. :rolleyes: Autolavish does outstanding work and if anyone wants their car done "right" let them know.

Few pics after the detail.

542013_369498009776070_532648728_n.jpg

532724_369498173109387_1447010247_n.jpg

523536_369498283109376_749680722_n.jpg

Back