• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

does anyone have extra garage space for my nsx that they can rent me for about 3 months starting asap? not looking for in-and-out privileges. we are closing on our place and don't have a new place picked out... temporarily moving into an apartment. thanks

does anyone have extra garage space for my nsx that they can rent me for about 3 months starting asap? not looking for in-and-out privileges. we are closing on our place and don't have a new place picked out... temporarily moving into an apartment. thanks

Maybe. Our old house is still not sold and the garages are therefore empty and our new garage is not yet done. If the old house is sold, then no garage. If the new garage is done, then a garage.

Maybe. Our old house is still not sold and the garages are therefore empty and our new garage is not yet done. If the old house is sold, then no garage. If the new garage is done, then a garage.

Thanks. Keep me updated!

The house search has been a struggle. It's definitely a sellers' market. Who woulda thunk

Thanks. Keep me updated!

The house search has been a struggle. It's definitely a sellers' market. Who woulda thunk

Really, Here it is a buyers market. Lowered our price 70K and still sowings but no offers. Flip side is that we bought the new house for less than 50% cost to build and that includes the additional lot.

Thinking Baker's Cruise-In for tomorrow afternoon around 4 pm. Weather forecast looks perfect.

Baker's of Milford (MI), Milford Road north of I-96 and south of village of Milford.

Should be a fine day for a cruise.... only trouble for you guys would be keeping it under 120 mph on I-96!! :biggrin:

I know our Waterford Hills Flagging & Communications contingent is busy there at Race Five this weekend.

Simply meet here:

http://www.bakersofmilford.com/1/252/visit_us.asp

Linkee for cruise-in info:

http://www.bakersofmilford.com/1/252/cruisin.asp

NOTE:

September 16th: Bakers Swap Meet
Free Swap Meet Area
Time For Fall Cleaning...Clean Out The Garage & Fill It Back Up!!
Bakers Welcomes...Sellers Buick - GMC Car Show Participants

That may mean a pretty big crowd for tomorrow... Teej turn right into their driveway/pking lot area and proceed forward "up the chute" for "show cars". Chris Baker (owner) will likely greet you. If crowded, I'll be parked in lot on right up the slight hill a bit.

I wanted to do bakers this week but off to toledo shortly (thru friday for work). Could use the diversion, lost my mother this week. :( How many weeks left for bakers till they shut down for the year?

Last edited:
F
I wanted to do bakers this week but off to toledo shortly (thru friday for work). Could use the diversion, lost my mother this week. :( How many weeks left for bakers till they shut down for the year?

Sorry for your loss :frown:

I was just on Bakers website and I want to say the 29th of this month is the last event for the year.

Patrick...... sad news about your Ma. :frown: Sorry. Wish you could join us at Baker's. Baker's last will be Sun, Sept. 30th.

Allright everybody, We are no longer "Creepers". I FINALLY figured out a way to sign up & we are Now official NSX Prime members. Looking foward to hooking up with all The Gang from the Great Lake state !!!!

If we can get 6-8 NSXs out for Bakers last day of the season and possibly secure a parking area, then we'll make the drive back over. I just checked my calendar and I'll be home that weekend.

Back