• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

That would be pretty damn funny when you think about it. I forgot about the cat allergies..........:redface: If you did not have allergies it would be perfect as the lower level can be shut off from the upstairs so the cats and dogs would only get acquainted by looking @ eachother through the glass..........:wink: :biggrin:

Hopefully you get the power back on soon and just let me know if you need anything...............:smile:

With just gave me some info on a generator similar to yours for a less balla price so I'll be looking into that. Thanks again for the offer!

Perry I think we saw your neighbor's crushed Acura CL on tonite's CH 7 News at 11 PM.

Obviously many cat owners.
Guess I am an Acura Zoo.
Did not want to leave the garage tonight. Never even took cover off Imola... I know it is under there.
On the other side, the cranberry TL twinkled in the LBBP paint. I never, ever, imagined it would come to this and only have "you friends" to blame.
Finally made it upstairs! :biggrin:

hahaha, i guess that means my house is no good either 4 cats....

Oh yeah that would be a big mess

Perry I think we saw your neighbor's crushed Acura CL on tonite's CH 7 News at 11 PM.

Yep that was it total pancake!

We have 3 cats at our house...big fat ones too...haha.

Geez everyones Wingz proofing their house ..LOL

Well at least with fat cats the chase wouldn't last too long

Obviously many cat owners.
Guess I am an Acura Zoo.
Did not want to leave the garage tonight. Never even took cover off Imola... I know it is under there.
On the other side, the cranberry TL twinkled in the LBBP paint. I never, ever, imagined it would come to this and only have "you friends" to blame.
Finally made it upstairs! :biggrin:

Huh? See guys this what Neil sounds like sober ..LOL

Its too nice out today...went home for lunch....and swapped cars. Had to bring a little japaneese flavor to the Ford parking lot.

Boy that's just like painting a "fire me" sign on your back at Fords nowadays ..LOL j/k

Saw Channel 7 on your street today at noon. Man there were DTE trucks every where. It looke like an ant farm of DTE workers. LOL..........Glad you are getting your power back soon as it is starting to get HOT again. :frown:

At least I'll drive out of here in style with my boxes! :biggrin:

werd.gif

who drove up to me on woodward last night at about 8

i forgot who had the red early model nsx with the plate F1 GP

The S2K guys got together last night and there's a guy with a red wide body NSX I'm pretty sure it was him.

Okay then I don't know who it was. I believe there's a red 2000 NSX in that area isn't there Tim?

Okay then I don't know who it was. I believe there's a red 2000 NSX in that area isn't there Tim?
\
Not sure on a 2000 but I know thewre is abone stock 91 w/ chrome rims (oem) floating around over there. We met him at the dream cruise 2 years ago. Damn we need to get these lurkers to register! :biggrin:

\
Not sure on a 2000 but I know thewre is abone stock 91 w/ chrome rims (oem) floating around over there. We met him at the dream cruise 2 years ago. Damn we need to get these lurkers to register! :biggrin:

It looked pretty stock to me, did have chrome rims, didnt look like oem rims from 91. and he also had a interesting (not sure if it was good or bad) exhaust. but he did have black roof still, and like i said plate was GP F1

Mine is a 2000... and RED.

I'm itching to get her out to another Michigan meet! Unfortunately my schedule has been prohibitive recently...

anyone alive?

Nick decided not to let us know that the Ferrari guys had their track day even though he was asked repeatedly:mad:

Hey Motegi I knew there was a 2000 around here somewhere. Is your coupe or targa?

Nick decided not to let us know that the Ferrari guys had their track day even though he was asked repeatedly:mad:

I was unware they had a track event until I read your post. The event was not announced on Fchat... my only source to the Ferrari world. You may think I have super secret Ferrari insider info, but I don't... sorry :tongue:

I was unware they had a track event until I read your post. The event was not announced on Fchat... my only source to the Ferrari world. You may think I have super secret Ferrari insider info, but I don't... sorry :tongue:

Dude I saw you using the secret handshake at one of the meets :biggrin:

Back