• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

At the open track day yesterday, I can't remember who I was talking to, but they saw the big LoveFab trailer heading southbound on US-23. Cody on his way to pick up your car? I have to believe that was the case.
Thanks for the offer of help with the coolant hoses. It will help cut down the time required to attach them all, and especially so since the motor is out of the car. :smile:

Judi

I believe he was Jersey-bound. Stopping by tomorrow on his was back for mine.

The hoses will be infinitely easier to replace with the engine out. Especially the oil cooler ones.

Jersey bound... hmmmmm...

Are you guys entertaining putting your cars on the road anytime soon? I've been bouncing around in our daily drivers (/13 Volvo S80 and my beloved /06 TL -- no there is nothing wrong with the suspensions on either of them) and just can't see putting the NSX on the road in the near term given the horrific condition of pretty much every road in the greater Detroit area. Mine may just spend this driving season in storage. Thoughts?

Are you guys entertaining putting your cars on the road anytime soon? I've been bouncing around in our daily drivers (/13 Volvo S80 and my beloved /06 TL -- no there is nothing wrong with the suspensions on either of them) and just can't see putting the NSX on the road in the near term given the horrific condition of pretty much every road in the greater Detroit area. Mine may just spend this driving season in storage. Thoughts?
Zero hurry on my part until the craters have been slayed.

Brian

been on the road... just taking familiar routes... gotta know where the holes are hiding!

^^^Doing the same, after this long Winter we had to get some driving in. Heck my G35 sat all Winter and I could not wait to get that out as well. Got real tired of driving an SUV!

is it true that we have snow?

^^^I thought it was an illusion, if I go back to bed it will be gone tomorrow???

^^Well then we now have our answer on why it snowed.......:tongue:

Or his favorite road is Big Beaver:biggrin:

Although I've only met some of you, I want to use this forum to announce that I have accepted a full time job in Phoenix and will be moving over the next 90 days.

I will be working from home after this week but will be expected to complete the relocation by Aug 1.

Although I've only met some of you, I want to use this forum to announce that I have accepted a full time job in Phoenix and will be moving over the next 90 days.

I will be working from home after this week but will be expected to complete the relocation by Aug 1.

:frown: Knew you were prospecting. And after this record-setting winter who can blame you? Hope you do not have to travel as much - more time with the Missus and the temptress. :biggrin: Smoother AZ roads, hills and curves.

We will miss you, WEST side.

We will certainly miss you :frown: - even though we only saw you a couple of times. Good luck in Phoenix - my parents, sister and brother-in-law are all in Arizona. What city are you planning to live in?
Good luck with the job, and keep us posted how you are doing. The road up to Tortilla Flats is awesome - you've probably done that drive before? North of Tortilla Flats the road is no longer paved. Sedona is beautiful, and ALL the roads in AZ are nice and smooth.

Keep in touch!
Judi

Good luck Jhae! Just got back from an AZ trip ourselves the other day. I would move out there in a heartbeat if I could still do what I do here. The NSX will be very happy there. Such great roads. I'm jealous.

Hey, if Jhae attends could someone nab our interior panels from him for us?

Thanks,
Brian

Will they fit in a NSX trunk?

If he is there and I see him I will......

Yes, it's the between-the-seats rear cover panels, and the center speaker console.

I should say, they will fit in the trunk IF your top isn't already stowed back there ;^D

Thanks guys,
Brian

Back