• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

you may be mistaking the ass-raping from the service department for the hip bump. it may be confusing to the untrained eye.

Ah I see. It was kind of a funky move and didn't seem natural:wink:

In the same garage for the first time. Yesterday was the very first time I drove both in the same day. What a treat!
Dunno anything about that handshake.
Motegi hope all is well and hope to see your red NSX soon. Regards to all and believe it must be time to meet at Baker's of Milford or other to help you guys "stage" for the Woodward Dream Cruise. Sundays July 6th and 13th open, 20th is ALMS Car Corral at Mid-Ohio!

Man always nice to see those babies together.

Neal is there going to any track time at Car corral?

Why do I feel like I need a decoder ring to understand Neal's posts?

Hey Neal, can we get a photo of the 2 NSX's with swapped roofs?

I'm up for Baker's, Doc's, Wild Woody's, Duggan's, whatever... time and place please.

Why do I feel like I need a decoder ring to understand Neal's posts?

I was wondering when someone was going to say that! LOL!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Hey Scott, where you at? Nice to see you on the board. :smile:

secret handshake revealed:
i typically skip 2, 4 and 6

handshake.jpg

Sorry guys, I am afraid we need more rain in these parts. Did I mention it is raining again?
I will not be able to join you Sat night in B'Ham, hope you have good weather.
I hope to make Baker's 330 PM or so on Sunday, rain permittting. Scott, good to see you on board.
neal

Nick I've never considered flipping roof panels. Call me small, call me what you will. But now you have proposed it, I'll see to it!
Perry, no, at Mid Ohio/ALMS just a parade lap(s) event at the Acura NSX Car Corral late Sat. 7-19. Last year it was so much fun!
neal

Last edited:
Hmm that's Sunday

Just washed mine up, hope to be there as well!
Ryan, it was great to meet you & Doug, and always a pleasure to hang with Neal.
You guys have poured fuel on the fire, our bone stock '92 really needs an exhaust (and wheels, and Bilsteins, oh cr@p here we go......) :wink:

Brian

Attachments

• Ryan's ride BAKER'S 6-6-08.jpg
    Ryan's ride BAKER'S 6-6-08.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 81
Glad you could make it out Brian and sorry I missed you. Hopefully we'll be able to get everyone together for Dreamcruise or the Grand Prix.

Ryan, glad to see you back. I know we were a no show but Perry was over and we were instaslling a new CAI on my car and MAN what a difference! BTW, love the Mugen tinted covers up front. Looks great on your car!

Hey Perry, nice new avatar! Is that a G-coupe I see in the background? :wink:

Brian, it was great meeting you and Judi. Your car truely takes me back about 2 years to how mine looked. I think my car was stock for about 2 weeks before I started in on it, it seems the mod bug is going to bite you hard as well. Hope to see more of you this summer, which, btw guys, we need to get a meet and drive together soon!
Tim, sorry you guys couldn't make it, it was packed, but sounds like you were having fun anyways! Love the steering wheel pics also! Sound like your garage has been pretty busy this summer with both cars!

What Michigan ave cruise? Details! Details!

I'm not sure we can attend, but here are the details:

http://cruisinmichigan.com/

Wayne County Commission supports
Michigan Avenue cruise
The Wayne County Commission today passed a resolution supporting the first annual
Cruisin' Michigan cruise and car show. The event will take place on Michigan Avenue on
July 12 through the communities of Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Inkster, Westland and
Wayne.

"Michigan Avenue has a tremendous automotive endowment and heritage," said
Commissioner Kevin McNamara (D-Canton Township). "The corridor includes the world
headquarters of the Ford Motor Company and many other automotive facilities, factories and
museums."

The five communities are teaming up with automotive enthusiast Don Nicholson, local car
clubs, chambers of commerce and corporate sponsors for Cruisin' Michigan.

"This event will provide significant economic benefits for the businesses located along
Michigan Avenue," said Commissioner Ronaele Bowman (D-Westland), who co-sponsored
the resolution with McNamara. "Local service organizations such as the Kiwanis, Rotary
and other clubs that will be able to sell merchandise to support their missions.

McNamara and Bowman added that Cruisin' Michigan will promote Wayne County and the
five host communities and recognize the many contributions the county and its local
communities have made to the automotive industry.

For more information on Cruisin' Michigan, contact event organizer Don Nicholson at 734-
658-5296.

Brian

I just went for a lap since it finally dried up. It was uh....pretty dead. Maybe saw about 50 cars total. I feel bad for the organizers, the rain really hurt them im sure.

agreed, drove (MI Ave) from Wayne Road East to D'bn Hts and back west. Usual Saturday here this season = rain. :mad:

Back