• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Congrats once again!

Here is my latest mod delivered on May 10. Weighs 7Lbs 9oz and 21.5 inches long. Mert Turkish for "strong, manly" already my most expensive mod lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0633.JPG
    IMG_0633.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 261
Congrats Hass to you and Mrs Hass! I hope that's a carbon fibre child carrier, btw. 😁

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Congrats Hass, wonderful news!!!!!

Congrats Hass!

PUT a HOLD on Thursday evening, June 15th, for an NSX at Suburban Acura (Farmington Hills, MI) dealership event 6-830 PM. :smile: Details to confirm and follow.

Thanks everyone! Tim I'll be taken extra care of it now lol.

Ill try my best to make it for June 15th. Any recommendations for paint corrections?

Thanks
Hit up Dan Shook at Refined Reflections Detailing.

FB link; https://www.facebook.com/RefinedReflectionsDetail/

He did a masterful job on our red car a couple years back (right in our garage), and clearly doesn't mind driving a bit to do it!

Ill try my best to make it for June 15th. Any recommendations for paint corrections?

Thanks

Hass, I have a great detail guy that did a correction a few years back and the results are amazing. Here is his website: http://www.autolavish.com/Welcome.html

If the weather is nice on June 15th I will check out the Acura dealer, they are 5 minutes from me.

Thanks

Let me at it!

+1 for auto lavish. Impeccable reputation, and they do high end work.

84f78bd1f3a81e1bd463872928f6902a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Time for a check-in! After pretty much taking last summer off of NSX activities to complete construction of our new home, our '95 finally sits in the garage she deserves, and we now have weekends available to enjoy her!

Hoping to get to the East side as I rarely see other NSX's in my neck of the woods. IMG_3539.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3538.jpg
    IMG_3538.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_3514.jpg
    IMG_3514.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 225
PUT a HOLD on Thursday evening, June 15th, for an NSX at Suburban Acura (Farmington Hills, MI) dealership event 6-830 PM. :smile: Details to confirm and follow.

Revision 5-21-2017: This event has been moved back one week to Thursday evening, June 22nd, at request of Suburban Acura's Sales Manager.
Additional details to follow as the event draws closer.

SwiftScott - that red NSX is looking beautiful! Your new garage isn't too shabby, either. Congrats on the new residence :smile:

^I guess Perry is selling his car. I hope he gets his asking price since prices keep going up.

If anyone is interested Lingenfelter Cars & Coffee starts this Saturday through August 26.

Lingenfelter Cars & Coffee, 8 – 10 am (June 3- August 26)
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering – North Engine Build Facility
47451 Avante Drive, Wixom
At I-96 and Beck Road

First time together -

Our two IOP's getting to know each other for the first time:

And, I've been working on something special for our NSX gathering at Suburban Acura, Farmington Hills, MI, on Thursday evening, June 22nd, from ~ 6:00 P.M. through 8:30 P.M. If it comes through you will certainly not want to miss this event :eek:

Bob - thanks for Lingenfelter CNC reminder. I cannot make it this Saturday.

Racing at Mid-Ohio this weekend, fingers crossed for decent weather!

Neal, I bet the 6-speed IOP thinks it's the Alpha Dawg of that pair.....amIright?

Neal: Bob and I approve this color.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
NSX GT3 at Detroit Grand Prix:

DSC_1072.jpg

DSC_1075.jpg

Back