• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Damn Ryan, you are a world traveler as of late. Do we know when Bakers last day is? I was thinking maybe the last day or maybe the week before. I am free this Sunday as well but lets let others chime in as well.

Yeah, I'm off to exotic Iowa this weekend :p

The 28th is the last cruise of the year at Bakers. I should be free that day...but I'm also planning on starting(and possibly completing?) the trans swap in the Z that Saturday...so Sunday could be questionable depending on the progress Saturday. At any rate, certainly don't plan a meetup around me, seems like plenty of others are down for this weekend. I'll be checking for pics if you guys do meet up!

Hope the tranny swap goes smoothly Ryan. At any rate, if the weather is OK Sunday what time are we thinking for Bakers?

Hello all,

Would a S2000 be welcome for the Sunday drive?

Coming from the Plymouth area. I have seen a few of your cars around...

Brennan

Certainly!

Hello all,

Would a S2000 be welcome for the Sunday drive?

Coming from the Plymouth area. I have seen a few of your cars around...

Brennan

YES, of course. :smile:

Meanwhile, I got the call a couple days ago. Hawaiian guests needed a "turf permit" for visiting Michigan. Not a problem..... I went up to Birmingham and wrote it up.

Steven and Jeannie, visiting from Hawaii. Enjoying some fine fine September days here. Almost talked them into a CJ's appearance! We usually only see them at yearly NSXPO. They have a nice red NSX and Steven is an innovator.

what the heck where those two doing in your hood:eek:

Neal, you da man. My son says thanks again.

Ql2Ea40.jpg

Looks like I will be busy tomorrow but still plan on making it out for a bit have not been to bakers all year. Is the consensus for around 3pm tomorrow?

Is there a meeting spot then drive to Bakers? I stay in Dearborn heights

We generally just arrive at Baker's on our own, and more often than not park off to the side (to the upper right) of the "car show" lot.

If the weather holds, 3pm still works for us............

Brian

Weather is looking worse by the hour not looking good

I was able to sneak in a trip to Depot Town to the annual Orphans Car Show before the rain started...uploadfromtaptalk1411332720117.jpgView attachment 116851

We made it to Baker's, but it rained quite a bit so we did not take a fun car.

It was still a nice opportunity to catch up with friends over some great food & drink!

The Orphan Car Show is always a neat event, we've been multiple times in the past.

Brian

^^^I was hoping to make it yesterday but it never stopped raining here. next Sunday I will try to make it.....3Pm or so Ryan?

So, you guys think you'll go this Sunday for the final one? I'd be down.

Next weekend is also the last Race (#6) at Waterford Hills..........

It looks like we're getting some Summer-like weather back this week, too.

Brian

^^We are entering some serious dry weather which will be nice......

Purchased a GoPro yesterday, will have it strapped to the car if you guys want to meet up around Farmington Hills. I'll be in Beech Daly and 96 area but I don't mind meeting else where. I

My cell is 3137188080, if you guys need to get a hold of me.

Back