• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Jhae, best of luck and good seeing you the few times we connected at Bakers. I wish I was moving to AZ -- little sense IMHO having the nsx here what with our crappy roads. Keep in touch!

Jeff

I should be there around noon...

Was there for a bit around 12:30 saw one red nsx near the entrance but it was gone when we left. The collection was cool to see again but man do some of those cars need a good detail. Hopefully the cars and coffee next week won't get rained out as I think some good cars will show up for the first one.

That was my red NSX.... saw your car when we left, but we've never met, so I didn't know who to look for! I like the Seibon engine cover on your car (considering one) and also your NSX-R rear spoiler looks great with the painted end pieces. What are those new wheels?

Hey guys, I was there super early to help set up and left just before you guys got there from what it sounds like. I was parked in the main parking lot about 3 spaces down next to my friends ZR1 and my other friends red 993. We all pulled out around 11:45 though.

enu2y7a7.jpg
pyjadete.jpg

See you guys at C&C next weekend?

That was my red NSX.... saw your car when we left, but we've never met, so I didn't know who to look for! I like the Seibon engine cover on your car (considering one) and also your NSX-R rear spoiler looks great with the painted end pieces. What are those new wheels?

I thought that was you but like you said we have never met so I did not know who to look for. Actually the engine cover is a downforce and we love it. You can hear the engine note better and the car is lighter to boot. Wheels are BC forged got them from Brandon aka GT Theory on prime. Awesome to work with and 4 weeks is all it took to get them.

Sorry we missed you TJ.

Damn that cat looks crooked and broke. Lol

Hopefully the rain stops by next Saturday for c&c. If it is nice we plan on being there around 8:45-9am

ok, which c&c is this one?

Definitely jealous of you guys getting to drive your cars. I'm having a bit of deja vu from last year. I might try to hit the C&C though this weekend to check it out. Maybe I'll bring the bike if it's warm enough.

Last edited:
Us as well, damn this weather has sucked this week. Hopefully it will be dry for tomorrow.....Planning on being there around 9am or so.

Back