• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Long Time Lurker... First Time Poster....

Hi Guys... Just got the car a week ago and been loving it.. I've always wanted a NSX a couple years back but I've always been buying different cars.. I came from a 996TT and a F355 and now ended up with 91 NSX. Below are some pics... Hope to have a good ride on thsi board...

BTW.. I'm from the SoCal 562 area.. If you are within the same area, let me know and let's hook up.. Don't know anything about the NSX. This is my first japanese car :)

dice_nsx2.jpg

dice_nsx1.jpg

dice_nsx3.jpg

Was that repainted yellow? To my knowledge they didn't make yellow in 91', correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, repainted.

Very nice ride! Yellow's one of my favorite colors and seems to be the flavor of the month. Happy motoring:smile:

Very nice ride! Yellow's one of my favorite colors and seems to be the flavor of the month. Happy motoring:smile:

I recognize your avatar form 6speed.. haha.. I'm dice996c4.. :)

congrats! Great looking car.....I have always been a fan of yellow. I am in the 626 area but travel to North Long Beach often. We should hook up soon.

I also suggest you attend the SCA meets where you can meet many local NSX enthusiasts. This was the most recent one that took place:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101831

Thanks... I'll PM you my contact info so if you are in the neighborhood, hit me up... :)

Yes, repainted.

Beautiful car, nice mods and nice wheels ( a compliment I don't give much).

I noticed that your door handles are painted. I would not have done that especially in yellow as that paint will wear off/scratch up very quickly.

If you can I'd maybe get a little piece of clear bra for them.

And if you've been lurking here any length of time you'll know that Cerritos Acura is one of the best places in the country to have your NSX serviced.

greetings happy mason day.lol

Did you buy it off ebay? I recall seeing it for sale a while back tasteful mods.

Grats, welcome, and happy driving!! :smile:

Congrats. Damn, that's a nice NSX. What was the original color?

I recognize your avatar form 6speed.. haha.. I'm dice996c4.. :)

Hey DICE996C4....now I recognize you!!! I believe S4Play is also looking for an NSX here. Anyways, many Pcars guys seem to be on this board.

BTW...wasn't your Porsche also yellow w/full techart kit???

Last edited:
Hey DICE996C4....now I recognize you!!! I believe S4Play is also looking for an NSX here. Anyways, many Pcars guys seem to be on this board.

BTW...wasn't your Porsche also yellow w/full techart kit???

Yes.. and I just sold the F355 too.. :)

Can anyone tell me what rear wing that is? Beautiful car.

I believe that was the M3 wing lip.. :) if not, it looks like it.. hehehe

Congrats! Tons of owners around you. Also, Cerritos Acura has knowledgeable techs (Jon Martin). Looks well cared for - those Racing Hart wheels are likely 10+ years old (stopped production long ago), and they look very clean.

Back