• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NRG CF Diffuser +02 $215 shipped.

Grand opening sale. We are new to prime and would like to extend a special 2 week price to prime members on the NRG diffuser. $215 shipped.

Only a couple left, pm me before paying, to make sure we have one.

IMG_1381.jpg
IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg
IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg
IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

payments can be sent to [email protected]

Last edited:
All 4 on hand sold quick. The rest will be direct shipped straight from NRG, let me know if you have any questions. And please leave trader rating if you are satisfied with the transaction in the end.

PM and Payment sent thru paypal

I just got mine. It looks great

I see a bunch of parts in the bag other than the screws. WHat are the long plastic pieces for? Are they some sort of a guide for drilling holes?

Any chance of a difuser for old style, (pre-2002) cars?
There are alot of us who would like to have the chance to get one at that price with older cars.

Cheers
nigel

Well, I installed mine in about 45 minutes. Here's what I did: Put a piece of masking tape on both the center of the valance and diffuser and marked the center point. Used 2 of the plastic pieces for locating the holes on the two middle side holes. I put the plug into the hole the two pieces of masking tape faceing up on each piece. I then held the diffuser in place and pushed against it to stick the tape against the valence. Then remove the diffuser and the hole locaters are taped in place. Mark the holes and drill them a bit oversized - I went 3/8". Then use two screws and fasten the diffuser to check your positioning. If you are satisfied, remove it...use 3M molding tape around the edge of the diffuser - just inside the small edge lip (1/8"). Remove the backing and stick it in posistion. Then screw in the two screws and you are done. The screws hold the diffuser up and the 3M molding tape holds the edges tight against the valence - and you only have to drill 2 holes. You can also easily get at both of them from inside the valence so you don't have to remove it. Piece of cake.l

hope this helps. I got this from a member of prime that purchased our product. The rest of the screws can be installed using the same method.

We only have one more for sale and the last NRG CF Diffuser and few other parts are now donate to NSXPO 2008 Event.

Thanks You Very Much...

PS..
Do to our low price sale of NRG CF Diffusers to NSX owners, we have made financial burdens to Mode4 and evof575gtc past few weeks.

We will contact Mode4 and evof575gtc tomorrow and offer to purchase all of their remaining inventory at their purchase price + $15 Each.

If they don't take our offer tomorrow. We will place a new order to NRG and have them expedite our order to meet your needs ASAP.

Thanks again.

Kyong

We will contact Mode4 and evof575gtc tomorrow and offer to purchase all of their remaining inventory at their purchase price + $15 Each.

If they don't take our offer tomorrow. We will place a new order to NRG and have them expedite our order to meet your needs ASAP.

Why publicize this? :confused:

Back