• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel Repair/Refinish at RimPro

Last fall I kiss my Advan Model 5 wheel into a curb and got some wheel rash. Wasn't very bad only about 1/3 of the diameter and just the very outer lip. Found this place called Rim Pro that many of the car clubs were praising (Audi, Ferarri, Mercedes). Sent the wheel out to their ship on Boston. had it back in less than a week. Looks perfect. The thing I like is they don't use any plastic fillers to repair. The wheel is soda blasted down, repair is welded in and the wheel is turned down to original size. Then it's repainted and cleared under heat.

Complete refinish cost me $160 plus shipping. Well worth it.

Last fall I kiss my Advan Model 5 wheel into a curb and got some wheel rash. Wasn't very bad only about 1/3 of the diameter and just the very outer lip. Found this place called Rim Pro that many of the car clubs were praising (Audi, Ferarri, Mercedes). Sent the wheel out to their ship on Boston. had it back in less than a week. Looks perfect. The thing I like is they don't use any plastic fillers to repair. The wheel is soda blasted down, repair is welded in and the wheel is turned down to original size. Then it's repainted and cleared under heat.

Complete refinish cost me $160 plus shipping. Well worth it.

I would agree. I had a small rim pro open near me and had my curbed rim fixed by them and it was perfect. Now they are closed and only the Boston shop is left. I was nice having them w/in driving distance but oh well, I know where to send rims to for rash. They do very good work.

Back