• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Some pics and vids of the RHD JDM R35 GTR in CA

better start selling those r34 :biggrin: 80k will be come 60k will be come 40k will be come 30k. :smile:

How's the NSX?

Long time no talk.

When's the next track day?

I'll keep the R34 for at least another year before I sell it.

just got back from 6 months of underwater fishing (submarine). nsx is an ongoing project. gotta go to car and coffee sometime. talking with andrew, next one will be in may sometime. gotta find out more, but i think it'll be at big willow and not streets this time. i'll give you a call. dang, if you were going to sell for 30K, i wouldn't have bought the NA1. oh well, too late now, unless your pops wants to do a trade... hehe... i'll rep the r34 with "focus auto" stickers all day long.

Last edited:
Welcome back!

BTW - the nsx bone stock has tons of body roll. Stiffen up the suspension and get some anti-roll bars (aka sway bars).

Hit me up with the track event days.

Big Willow is awesome. Less turns, more speed. :biggrin:

just got back from 6 months of underwater fishing (submarine). nsx is an ongoing project. gotta go to car and coffee sometime. talking with andrew, next one will be in may sometime. gotta find out more, but i think it'll be at big willow and not streets this time. i'll give you a call. dang, if you were going to sell for 30K, i wouldn't have bought the NA1. oh well, too late now, unless your pops wants to do a trade... hehe... i'll rep the r34 with "focus auto" stickers all day long.

My dad and his friend just plunked down $$$$ each for two GT-R's. They should be getting them around August/September-ish so says the dealer. Unfortunately I won't get a chance to check it out because they are going to be shipped overseas. :frown:

How much?

MSRP + mark up?

Not sure, I'll have to ask him next time I speak to him. The GT-R doesn't really interest me outside its specs, so I didn't ask. (I think its ugly as sin, but thats a matter of my personal twisted taste) Can't remember if he said he placed a deposit of $10K or if he paid a mark up of $10K over MSRP. I'm guessing it's the latter since his buddy usually pays cash for his cars and doesn't bother with deposits. But again it's a guess. I'll try to find out.

How do you fish from a submarine????

1. submerge underwater

2. grab some scuba gear

3. tie yourself with rope to the sail

4. pray to god that you don't get shredded by the propeller

5. grab fish with some assistance from nemo

6. repeat as necessary

BTW - the nsx bone stock has tons of body roll. Stiffen up the suspension and get some anti-roll bars (aka sway bars).

Hit me up with the track event days.

all ready installed dali's track sway bars and buddy club racing specs (thanks to andrew). next is brake upgrades (lines, pads, rotors). i'd love to see the r34 and s15 out there again. i'll let you know.

Cool. Just curious since I've heard everything from $0-40,000 mark ups.

Spoke to my dad. Markup they paid was $10K over MSRP. Im pretty sure they wanted more but since they plunked down the moolah for two the dealer cut a deal. If you can call $10K over MSRP a deal.

IMG_8067.jpg

I love the GTR but one weak point for me is that huge square instrument panel in the middle! It looks like it should be in a Sentra not a GTR... JMO! :redface:

Otherwise I love this car even if it does have headlights (almost) from the 350Z ;) haha

Back