• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hooters and Cruise Tuesday 7/1

Totally Impromptu Dinner and drive Brian and I just threw together over text.

7pm Hooters Fairfield (route 4). Cruise to "somewhere" afterwards. Perhaps Quaker Steak and Lube for a beer or 3?

- Kyle

14 views NO REPLIES!!! YaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Well I have a few coming.. Either way it will be fun! Gorgeous night out with gorgeous cars.. I am going to see if I can get the blue one together enough for justing to drive or something.. :biggrin:

14 views NO REPLIES!!! YaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Well I have a few coming.. Either way it will be fun! Gorgeous night out with gorgeous cars.. I am going to see if I can get the blue one together enough for justing to drive or something.. :biggrin:

Lol. That sounds great. That would be bada$$ if Justin had the Blue one. I'm not in the business of defending the apathy of our tri-state NSXers, but we did only give them TWO days notice. But I agree. FOURTEEN views. God how about just a few REPLIES saying, "I'd LOVE TOO, but I can't make Tuesday night, do another one of these and I'll be there", but we don't even get that. :rolleyes:

"I'd LOVE TOO, but I can't make Tuesday night, do another one of these and I'll be there"

You're really not coming because of a f-ing girl? :rolleyes:
Brian said everyone from the West side is disgusting anyway. :wink:

hahahaha na I was kidding he will be there.. HIS west side girl is hot, however I did not see alot supporting that there are others alive.. :biggrin:

But I was in that shithole bar also.. THE KYLE says the pine was packed with hot women however it was dark there and he was probably feelin on some dudes!:biggrin:

You're really not coming because of a f-ing girl? :rolleyes:
Brian said everyone from the West side is disgusting anyway. :wink:

hahaha..you know better than to say either of those statements to me bro!!
I'm coming though..as long as I can get Brian to wash my car today!!:wink::wink:

hahaha..you know better than to say either of those statements to me bro!!
I'm coming though..as long as I can get Brian to wash my car today!!:wink::wink:

hahahahah I aint washing SHIT! I need to schedule an appt and get mine done tho!:biggrin: Make sure Febus has time brandon Im not doing it!

Back