• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone up for a drive - Sat or Sun 7/5-6

I am off this weekend. Anyone up for a drive in the NKY area????

859-282-1932 (home)
859-466-9508 (cell)

Jim

Last edited:
Jim, Got your message around 8pm already had plans at that point..

I will be at the office all day today, Then rugrat time tonight. I do have the car at the office with me though. If your heading out for a drive your more than welcome to swing by. 1675 state route 28 goshen 45122.

I would've been down sat. afternoon but I guess that didn't materialize. I was on the river all day today. We def need to get together soon. Jim, are you going to mid-ohio?

No. If I am going to go to the track, then I want to drive it. Last year the 30 mph lap around the track just didn't do it for me.

NASA is going to be up there for an event Aug 11-13th. Why don't you just sign up for Fri only? $175. I will be instructing.

Let's all get together for happy hour one day and I will talk you guys into doing it.

No. If I am going to go to the track, then I want to drive it. Last year the 30 mph lap around the track just didn't do it for me.

NASA is going to be up there for an event Aug 11-13th. Why don't you just sign up for Fri only? $175. I will be instructing.

Let's all get together for happy hour one day and I will talk you guys into doing it.

Are you instructing any the weekend of July 26th-27th?
I am looking for a track event as close as possible to Louisville. Of course, $175 bargains are right up my alley!

I can't wait till they build the NK track. That day can not come soon enough.

Back