• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Headrest tv's monitors, hate 'em or love 'em?

headrest tv's. hate 'em, or love 'em

• GHETTO, GTFO AND GO BACK TO MTV YOU 50 CENT WANNABE

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • MAD BALLER, HELPS PICK UP FUTURE BABY MAMMA'S

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
just a worthless late night poll, i have always hated headrest tv's in any car or suv, or anything with a headrest, what do you guys think?

I think the "Kid" loves em:wink:

Hmm, how about the 1984 Buick Regal/Olds cutlass with 6 mounted in the back all facing backwards?:rolleyes:

They're great when you have kids. My previous Lexus LX470 had one in the back of each (4) headrests, one in the the rearview mirror and one in the nav. pod played DVD's. One kid could be playing PS2, while another watching TV and another a DVD with headphones. Made for a nice quite drive for me. I still have them in 2 of my vehicles and my son's asked why there aren't any in the NSX. :biggrin:

They're great when you have kids. My previous Lexus LX470 had one in the back of each (4) headrests, one in the the rearview mirror and one in the nav. pod played DVD's. One kid could be playing PS2, while another watching TV and another a DVD with headphones. Made for a nice quite drive for me. I still have them in 2 of my vehicles and my son's asked why there aren't any in the NSX. :biggrin:

TV where the horn go.....:biggrin:

I had them installed in my S2K headrests before I figured out they're useless.

Back