• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Body Shop

Sad news, recently I had my NSX transported to the Los Angeles Area in an "enclosed carrier". Paid a ton of money, $1,400 be exact, and guess what, the car got scratched up. Does anyone know of a good body shop that can get my car to it's original pristine condition. (Car Carrier Co that I used was Exotic Car Transport. )

CoolToy what area of Los Angeles are you in?

you may priviate me for my bad experience with a local "highend" shop. (I wouldn't want to post something slanderous). I also have a friend with a Ferrari that the same shop has completely fouled up. My NSX is going to another shop Monday to have everything re-worked.
mad.gif

Hey Cooltoy,
It depends on how much you are willing to spend....I know somewhere in Riverside county(its a bit far from LA) but they will charge you pretty cheap for fixing it...they done my car before and it was pretty decent....if you would like to know more..plz email me or something.....
Jack

Back