Thread: Montery, Canyon Ball Run, LB Grand Prix?

Feedback Score

Question Montery, Canyon Ball Run, LB Grand Prix?

Lud I wasn't sure what forum to post this and it's all West Coast Stuff but I was just wondering if anything is happing with organizing get togethers for the above events? I'm sure some of this has been discussed at the monthly meetings, but I have not yet been able to attend one....Sorry! Work and Family ya know.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I haven't heard anything about any of them...and I have been to many of the meetings.

Canyonball is usually in summer, so I wouldn't expect to hear anything about it for until then.

Monterey sounds like it would be a Northwest Region thing...

akira3D
    '00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '03 Honda Pilot EX-L (silver/gray), '13 MINI Cooper S Convertible (white/black)
    "Reality is better than the dream..."
    www.akira3d.com/NSX

Feedback Score

I mean organizing a drive from here to there for the historic race weekend, It's a ways away but you need to reserve hotel now. If there is an interest maybe we can block out some hotel room now.

This is a good time!! Great accomidations, food, night life and of course Great cars. Porsche, Ferrari and Lambo make the drive every year. and have corals at the event.

Feedback Score

We did the Italian concorso thing last year. We had very own NSX coral. Next weekend, the club monthly lunch will be at Laguna Seca, because many NSXers are attending a track event there. I think the caravan starts at 9 am at Morgan Hill. Anybody care to provide more details? SInce I'm attending the track event, I will be there a day before.

------------------
    I know nothing about Honda NSX
    http://www.geocities.com/maomaonsx
    George