• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

who sell/install bodykit in Los Angeles

try www.autocity.00go.com they have bodykit available for the NSX. I think they are located in LA. I think my friend paid $900 for the complete kit with flared fenders. including paint and installation. They got the kit in stock, he waited 2 days for the whole thing.

WOA! That kit looks sweet. I just sent them an email. I hope they have that ACR car at the shop so I can check it out in person. I can't believe the whole kit including work would be $900 bucks. Anyway, I'm glad I noticed this post. Thanks a lot.

That is not ACR car. Looks like it's photoshop job.

the picture came off old GruppeM catalog and Hyper Rev magazine.

The replica kit are sold by Erebuni. My friend bought the kit, and the fit are very poor. It's cheap though, I guess u get what u paid for.

On the other hand, Wingswest kit is pretty similar in price and the quality is very good.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure I find one in person and like the look myself before I buy anything. I called Erebuni and they quoted me about $1200 bucks for their kit without the wing which isn't that cheap.
Well... maybe for an NSX that is cheap although to me there is no excuse for overpricing. If they were aluminum I would understand. It costs just as much to make a $1500 fiberglass kit for an NSX as it does for a corvette. The vette kits run around $1400-1500 and they are very nice, also fiberglass.
Anyway, just venting. I know the cost doubles when something comes out of Japan so that's part part of it. Thanks a lot for the heads up. I'm going to do some research and see if I can look at some NSX kits others have at the meetings.

Back