• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red NSX in Redlands CA

If you get the plate number, I can find out who the legal and registered owner is. This only applies to California. Don't ask how, just say WOW! I'm not in law enforcement, so no privialiges are being abused. I guess from that point, the best thing to do would be somehow writing a letter (don't ask me how to explain where you got the info) to the owner. You DIDN'T GET THE INFO FROM ME!

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 24 March 2001).]

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 24 March 2001).]

Aren't you guys taking this a bit too far? Not everyone who drives a nice car is an enthusiast.

If you want to meet NSX owners go to club meets or events, at most if you see the car again wave at the guy or leave a note on his windshield with your contact info.

Running a plate crosses some kind of line...

I agree...Rather...when you see him again..just flag him down...or just try and talk to him..hehe...getting down plate numbers and tracking people is just scary!

------------------

Hey I used to live in Redlands and I know which Red NSX you are talking about, I used to see it cruising around Redlands High School a few times...I would love to see your cars, especially the Supra! Maybe you can let me drive it????
biggrin.gif
later.

Back