• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sykart this Thursday 7/17/2008 @ 8pm

I understand that this is short notice, but if have the free time this Thursday, drop by Sykart around 8pm. The S2000 group regularly meets there every third Thursday of the month. I thought I would extend an invitation to the sister club this month in case anyone would care to join us. I'll be down there and we usually 6-12 drivers. The more the merrier though I recommend showing up by 8pm to reserve your races. We usually do four sessions.

Remaing 2008 schedule for the S2000 group:
Thursday July 17th, 2008 @ 8pm
Thursday August 21st, 2008 @ 8pm
Thursday September 18th, 2008 @ 8pm
Thursday October 16th, 2008 @ 8pm
Thursday November 20th, 2008 @ 8pm

For more information on the facility, please visit Sykart's homepage: http://www.sykart.com/index.htm
Their phone number is: 425-251-5060

Last edited:
I would but I will be up the hill at the airport at 7:30....I will wave as I fly over...watch for me!!:smile:

You always be either working overtime on NSXs or out of town..... what's up with that John?

Yeah I was here working till 10 last night.

as for the out of town?.....my wife keeps me busy...we used to go out to huge party's/festivals when we were younger and had few/no kids.

now that they are older she wants to relive our youth....but it's ok...It's fun and I'm not dead yet :redface:

This is where we went last month, it's called the "Electric Daisy Carnival"
It was insaine..more than 50k people dancing at the same time...total crazyness...and if any of you guys ever want to join us just let me know while I am still young enough to survive it :tongue:

http://www.electricdaisycarnival.com/la/

Only 10?! Get back in the HOLE!

I never questioned your party/youth skills John...but of course, you know that. Tear it up this weekend, but save some energy for your own install.

I'm just waiting for the "come pick it up" call. :)

One must have touchy,floaty,happy feeling to dance with 50k people.:biggrin::wink:

One must have touchy,floaty,happy feeling to dance with 50k people.:biggrin::wink:

Or you can get the VIP tickets like we do so you can have some breathing room...:smile:

Sorry Jerry...your thread has been completely hijacked :eek::eek:

Back to the topic at hand....Go karting!!..Sykart is nice cuz they are actual gas karts so you can smell like racing when your done!!:biggrin:

Or you can get the VIP tickets like we do so you can have some breathing room...:smile:

Sorry Jerry...your thread has been completely hijacked :eek::eek:

Back to the topic at hand....Go karting!!..Sykart is nice cuz they are actual gas karts so you can smell like racing when your done!!:biggrin:

John, I feel there is a certain art to properly hijacking or cross-posting threads. Carry on Hippie-boy. ;)

John, I feel there is a certain art to properly hijacking or cross-posting threads. Carry on Hippie-boy. ;)

More like rave freak. :)

Looking for the warehouse party at Zahntech that's long overdue. Soap bubbles anyone?

More like rave freak. :)

Looking for the warehouse party at Zahntech that's long overdue. Soap bubbles anyone?

And here I thought all the serious parties included a stripper pole, go-go dancers, and a communal 55 gallon drum of baby oil. :biggrin:

And here I thought all the serious parties included a stripper pole, go-go dancers, and a communal 55 gallon drum of baby oil. :biggrin:

Dude...I'm married....I can only watch the 18 year olds in their underwear walk by...that's about it :smile:

Now back to the two sebring silver 91's I have here....what are the chances?

Last edited:

as for the out of town?.....my wife keeps me busy...we used to go out to huge party's/festivals when we were younger and had few/no kids.

now that they are older she wants to relive our youth....but it's ok...It's fun and I'm not dead yet :redface:

This is where we went last month, it's called the "Electric Daisy Carnival"
It was insaine..more than 50k people dancing at the same time...total crazyness...and if any of you guys ever want to join us just let me know while I am still young enough to survive it :tongue:

http://www.electricdaisycarnival.com/la/

I know this thread is old, but are you still going to EDC? This year it will be held in Las Vegas for 3 days of partying from dusk till dawn. It's gonna be EPIC! Got my tickets already, probably staying at the Air Force Inn at Nellis AFB. All that's missing is Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen!

Back