• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Window Tinting

Please visit www.buzz-off.com located in Tampa. I personally have owned NSX since 92 and have performed upgrades on well over 50 to date. We use 3M Films and can tint the rear glass in one piece. Additionally all cuts are microedged. Installation is meticoulously done in our air-conditioned,electrostatically filtered room for the cleanest workmanship. Discounts given to NSXFL members.

I'm wondering whether the original reference was to Orange County, Florida or Orange County, California...

Blurr,

I *highly* recommend WinTech, located in Costa Mesa. It's near the OC Fair Grounds, and the 55. I am assuming you are referring to Orange County, California.

I had the windows tinted on my Supra (5 windows) for a cost of $135.00. I know a lot of folks in the tinting business and have learned a lot from them as well. Wintech is a TOP NOTCH place to get yours tinted at.

They use 'Madico' brand of tint, which is a very high quality tint. They also have 3M if you prefer. I've used Madico on my '97 Prelude, as well as on many friends' and families' cars.

Their office is located in Costa Mesa, however call them up and they will send a person to your home/work/etc to install it on the spot.

Their work is absolutely perfect! On my car, they had used one huge, single sheet of tint to do my rear hatch. All window edges are done perfectly, without some ugly a$$ 1-inch gap. No bubbles, no nothing!! Their work is also fully guaranteed...they'll re-do the window if you're not happy with it.

Anyhow, if you would like to check out the quality of their work on my car, drop me a line...we can meet up somewhere (I'm in Costa Mesa, in the south coast area). I do not work for them, nor am I connected with them in any way. I did a lot of looking around and researching when I was shopping for tinting places.

Here is their contact info:

Wintech Professional Window Tinting
2183 Fairview Road, Suite 215
Costa Mesa, CA 92627

http://www.wintechtinting.com

Hope this helps,

Huy
[email protected]

Hey Blurr, let me know when you get yours tinted and how it works out so I can follow in your footsteps!
biggrin.gif
BTW, give us some demographics, and some details about your NSX!

------------------
-------
95 T bl/bl @ 36.5K

Back