• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone up for something this weekend?

It's been a LONG time waiting...however I can finally post in one of these lol. I'm off Thursday afternoon and that's it. I will be down in Florence working Sunday though until 6ish.:smile:

OK, looks like they aren't going to call me in today (Sun).

Hooters on Houston Rd & 18 in Florence - 7pm. Anyone else?

859-466-9508 cell

Jim

Last edited:
Argh! i'm at Florence mall with my car parked out front, however I have to be back in Cincinnati by 7 :frown:

O K, KY/OH guys (that is really strange), I -MAY- be in to Cinti late Fri 8-29 thru 9-1. Brian, Kyle, mentioned this to you at Mid-Ohio 7-19. Any Sat/Sun get togethers there?

I think we can drum something up. How's your schedule for Fri or Sat. night Brian?

keep me in the loop, b/c I'd be down like a clown charlie br...charlie..brrrrr...charlie brrrRRRRRrrr....I'd be down like a clown, charlie BROWN!!!!!

Figure Sat. 30th you will recover from Friday night's Bach-Party, Brian.
I am firmed up for this visit to "The Queen City". Think it will be LBBP ( :biggrin: )
Brief meeting for something cold, or BBQ Sat/Sun early PM, would work. Holiday weekend, so I certainly understand if you (all) are booked.
If we can get some cool cars together, GREAT!

Figure Sat. 30th you will recover from Friday night's Bach-Party, Brian.
I am firmed up for this visit to "The Queen City". Think it will be LBBP ( :biggrin: )
Brief meeting for something cold, or BBQ Sat/Sun early PM, would work. Holiday weekend, so I certainly understand if you (all) are booked.
If we can get some cool cars together, GREAT!

I'm off at 4 mst those days so anything in the evening, I will bring natasha out...just dont judge me, she's not perfect :frown:

I'm off at 4 mst those days so anything in the evening, I will bring natasha out...just dont judge me, she's not perfect :frown:

HAHAHA Mike NONE of them are bro NONE of them..:biggrin:

Neil, So early afternoon of the 30th? We can meet at quaker steak and lube in the milford area cool place to BS about cars and grab a cold one.. Nice patio! I will see about rounding up some troops!

Yea, Brian, 5 PM Saturday, Aug. 30th, at Quaker Steak & Lube would be fine! :biggrin:
I will be staying on the west side of Cinti (Colerain/Cheviot area), so any road destruction/other road advisories for me to be aware of?
Thank you.

Yea, Brian, 5 PM Saturday, Aug. 30th, at Quaker Steak & Lube would be fine! :biggrin:
I will be staying on the west side of Cinti (Colerain/Cheviot area), so any road destruction/other road advisories for me to be aware of?
Thank you.

Alot of construction on 275 until you get to rt42 but its pretty well open now and roads are ok. It will be saturday so no real traffic headaches..

I was great meeting you all. Thanx 4 the cold ones too!

Attachments

• dscf2639_web.jpg
    dscf2639_web.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCF2646_web.JPG
    DSCF2646_web.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCF2653_web.JPG
    DSCF2653_web.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 64
  • dscf2668_web.jpg
    dscf2668_web.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 70
It was great meeting all of you. I had a lot of fun with you all. Nothing like great people, good conversations, and amazing cars :smile:

Definately a great time! Hope to have a couple more before the end of the year!

Thanks to yellownsx for making the trip over after his and his wifes day at kings island.. I look forward to running up for a Chicago meet very soon.

I CAN'T WAIT to see all the pics Dan and his Friend Javier(spelling:redface:) took of all of our cars! Great to meet both of you!

You guys need to make your way to Indianapolis. I would be more than happy to host a BBQ at my house, and a drive through some of the country roads around here.

You guys need to make your way to Indianapolis. I would be more than happy to host a BBQ at my house, and a drive through some of the country roads around here.

Mitch why don't you come out to Putnam Park sometime? I'm there with 10/10 Motorsports 13-14 and CIR PCA 19-21. Usually stay in Planfield or Cloverdale for the weekend.

If you are bored on a Sat or Sun stop by, I'm instructing so I can take passengers. Can't miss me - usually the only NSX and always the fastest Japanese car there. :)

Last edited:
Just let me know when! I am bored off my arse this weekend, but the next two weekends are taken for other commitments. Anyone have an idea?

Well I'm supposed to be up there for the Moto GP race but it doesn't look like it's going to happen now. I've got 3 sets of Paddock Suite tickets and 2 of my buds have bailed. So now I'm holding 3 sets of tix...... :frown:

Back