• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drove alongside a Zanardi Edition NSX in Santa Monica

On my way to work this afternoon (around 5pm), I drove my red 2000 NSX-T alongside a Zanardi Edition NSX and exchanged a few words with the driver.

I believe the driver said his name was Flavio...and he is one of the locals.

Just wondering if he's a forum member or if any of the other local NSXers know him. I haven't had a chance to check out the Zanardi Edition before.

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

Originally posted by akira3d:
On my way to work this afternoon (around 5pm), I drove my red 2000 NSX-T alongside a Zanardi Edition NSX and exchanged a few words with the driver.

I believe the driver said his name was Flavio...and he is one of the locals.

Just wondering if he's a forum member or if any of the other local NSXers know him. I haven't had a chance to check out the Zanardi Edition before.

Hey there Kenny, this is Bill Lee aka Zanardi #50 of NSXSC.com fame! hehe!
tongue.gif
wink.gif
You can check out my bone stock #50 at the canyon drive this sunday. See ya there!

P.S. There are 3 Zanardi's in California, all of which were sold as new back in '99 from Acura 101 West of Calabasas, if I did my homework correctly. The #49 was issued a junk title at 311 miles on the odo and 2 months after it was driven off the showroom floor back in '99. Mr. Flavio *could be* the owner of that Zanardi,ICBW...
tongue.gif
There are only 3 Z's in our neck of the woods, #46 out of Norco, #49 out of Greater L.A. area (salvaged title), and yours truly, #50, here in San Gabriel valley. FYI.
biggrin.gif

------------------
1999 Zanardi Edition NSX #50
2001 Silver/Red S2000

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 29 May 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 30 May 2002).]

Originally posted by POWERED by HONDA:
Dunno. He still has it... he bought it new and he does roam around on these forums occasionally...

Gotcha. BTW are you coming up to the canyon run this Sunday? I'm gonna caravan with Si and Lawrence to the rendezvous point. Would be honored to meet you in person.
biggrin.gif

------------------
1999 Zanardi Edition NSX #50
2001 Silver/Red S2000

Originally posted by Zanardi 50:
Gotcha. BTW are you coming up to the canyon run this Sunday? I'm gonna caravan with Si and Lawrence to the rendezvous point. Would be honored to meet you in person.
biggrin.gif

Yup! I'll be there! Driving up from San Diego and will be meeting you guys at the Starbucks in Irvine! See you then!

Back