• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who wants to get together tomorrow

NSX/MR2

Suspended
Tomorrow there is a drive along the coast at 9:00 pm started from Point Loma, all kind of vehicles mostly BMW and Audi. DSavid is coming with his yellow and I am coming with my NSX, this would be really fun, who else want to do this, or if you want to meet in the morning with the NSX group we can do that, too, good spot would be at the Starbucks between Genesee and Balboa around 10:00, tell me what you guys think. Oh Arron, my email is [email protected] and my cell is 580-284-4049, hope this help with the NSX owner who wants to get in touch.

Randy, this was on Saturday. Me, Arron, and Davis showed up, sorry you missed this week event, we can do lunch next week if you are interested, either on Sartuday or Sunday, let me know so I can arrange this with all the guys.

A day late and a pound short again. Guess all we get is snail mail/sleeping at the wheel up here in north county.

Michael
Vista, CA

Well , sorry you guys couldn't make it but this weekend, why don't we do lunch or dinner.

Back