• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Originally posted by BlueNSX:
Just wanted to say Hi, I am a new member. Just bought a 2000 Monte Carlo Blue NSX with chrome OEM rims (shopping for aftermarket wheels).
Also own a 2000 Formula Red S2000 bought new. The roadster has 18" Volk GT-N and a distinctive Speedster Hard Tonneau cover.
pics are at : http://www.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71863

Tan

Tan,

That is an awesome NSX. You have great tastes in color. I will be getting mine soon, so I hope to be joining all you folks at your monthly meets in calabasas. I cant wait!!! Happy motoring. Dung co lay nhan qua.(Sorry, my Vietnamese is kinda rusty)

Khue :)

Welcome Tan.

Nice color combo. =)

Mine's the same. Monte Carlo Blue with Tan Interior.

But I think yours may be a different shade of blue. Looks purple-ish sometime? It's called Monaco Blue which started in 2000 MY if I'm not mistaken.

Tan -

Good to see you on this board as well.

Nice NSX, BTW. Glad to see that you kept your S2K.

Keep the shiny side up!

So no interest in the August Meet with the S2000 crew? We would be the center of a lot of attention at the meet. Free BBQ at Wesloh Honda huge facilities and a nice Mt. Palomar Run. I think they are meeting at the IKEA Parking lot off the 5 Freeway and Jamboree in Tustin Market Place.

Tan

Am I blind. I saw a bunch of deadlines but no date for the event.

Back