• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBQ at my place on Saturday

NSX/MR2

Suspended
It was fun the past couple of weeks, but we are still missing a couple of familiar faces around here, and too bad I can't make that trip to L.A. with Fury, it would have been fun. But this week, me and a couple of other guys is thinking about throwing a BBQ at my place on Saturday, everybody is invited. Let me know who is coming so I can prepare, you can bring beer and some chips if you want to, and if anybody need to work on their NSX, I got a garage.

Ron, good to hear from you, I will see you on Saturday around 11 o'clock. As for you, Tan in which directions will you be coming from. My place is in Clairemont Mesa close to Mesa College in San Diego, get on 5 or 15 south until you hit Genesse, exit on Genesse South and keep on driving south until you see Marlesta Drive, make a left, keep on going until you see Auburndale, make a left on Auburndale, keep on driving until you see Thornwood, make a left, keep on driving until you see Mario,it is a cul de sac, turn right, my palce is 3735, first house on your right. Hope this help for everyone.

Can't make it guys. Got the Comic-Con this weekend!! (Yeah, so I'm a geek. But I'm a geek with an NSX, babee!!!)

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

Randy, enjoy your Comic Con, we will see you next time. You know I am running 255/35 and a brand new clutch, along with a bunch of other little upgrade now right, so I won't hear you bitch about the rear tires being small now right?

Randy, enjoy your Comic Con, we will see you next time. You know I am running 255/35 and a brand new clutch, along with a bunch of other little upgrade now right, so I won't hear you bitch about the rear tires being small now right?

Back