• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alignment shop - Pasadena area

I'm looking for a capable and qualified shop to align my front wheels. I live in the Pasadena area.

I was going to contact NSX Modified but I could not find a phone listing for them. The number listed (in the topic regarding them)them went unanswered. Not the best way to run a railroad I guess; I can only surmise that they're gone.

Anyway, any help appreciated.

NSX Modified is alive and well. Their new phone number is 714-841-0331.

Originally posted by MooseTestBestanden:
I'm looking for a capable and qualified shop to align my front wheels. I live in the Pasadena area.

I was going to contact NSX Modified but I could not find a phone listing for them. The number listed (in the topic regarding them)them went unanswered. Not the best way to run a railroad I guess; I can only surmise that they're gone.

Anyway, any help appreciated.

------------------
acrmotorsports_1681_33419

www.acrmotorsports.com

Larry is there. He tends to work the later hours due to the fact that a lot of NSX owners have jobs and usually come by after work to have work done to their cars. He stays open really late. Sometimes til 11 pm so that he can get a lot of those cars serviced as soon as possible. He does not have an alignment machine; He refers alignment to another shop.

Tan

try Sierra Acura, if you don't mind driving down to Alhambra, as they have the latest Hunter alignment device there and employs qualified NSX techs. Granted, the young lad in charge didn't exactly lined up my steering wheel the way I wanted (it's off to the right a bit, like 1-2 degrees clockwise-maybe it's a Zanardi trait, being a non-power steering/R&P), but as long as the car drives perfecly straight and tires wear evenly, one shouldn't nick-pick too much over it
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 13 August 2002).]

Back