• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Calabasas 18th August

hey John,
its Herman. i just talked to my brother last night. He just got out of the Marine Corps last week so he'll be home more often now. I told him to go to the Calabasas meet and check out the cars and people so he can learn all about the car I want. Who knows, he might even fall in love with it and get one too. I hope there isn't any inconvenience if he shows up. I also gave him the wrong date but i'll get in touch with him and let him know. He will most likely show up in his green 4Runner if not in my yellow crx. if it's not too much to ask, have him ride in one. as for me , i still have about 5 more months here in Japan, going to Australia in 2 weeks for some training exercises out there.
thanks
Herman

Originally posted by Wadasan:
Zanardi 50, 5inchfatlip (Leonard) or anyone else in S. LA or Orange County interested in going up there? Im willing to go, looking for some fellow NSX brothers to roll up with!!!

Wadasan
Ok you're on!
smile.gif
Did you get a hold of Si to see if he's going? Where should we meet up?
Talk to ya later.
smile.gif

Originally posted by NSXrebel:
hey John,
Its Herman. i just talked to my brother last night. He just got out of the Marine Corps last week so he'll be home more often now. I told him to go to the Calabasas meet and check out the cars and people so he can learn all about the car I want. Who knows, he might even fall in love with it and get one too. I hope there isn't any inconvenience if he shows up. I also gave him the wrong date but i'll get in touch with him and let him know. He will most likely show up in his green 4Runner if not in my yellow crx. if it's not too much to ask, have him ride in one. as for me , I still have about 5 more months here in Japan, going to Australia in 2 weeks for some training exercises out there.
thanks
Herman

No problem, the more the merrier. Ilya's car is for sale and he should be there. Rides aren't a problem either. Hope to see him at the meeting.
John

Zan 50- have you heard from any one else who wants to roll? I haven't seen any posts on anyone else interested. I'm still uncertain if I can make it.

[This message has been edited by Wadasan (edited 13 August 2002).]

Wadasan,
I'm going for sure. It won't be difficult for me to get in touch with Si to see if he can make it or not, 5inch as well. I'll call them up right now. Will get back to you later.

Just a favor if we decide to caravan, I was hoping if all of you can meet me at Downtown LA chinatown around 6pm or so, because I will be at my shotgun-riding buddy's store, waiting for him to close his shop. So the catch for you guys is to meet me at his place on Broadway and Bernard (a block east of College st.) at around that time. Then from there we can caravan together to Red Robins. So whatcha think? It's not really too much out of your way, since you're gonna be passing through Downtown via Northbound 101 and my friend's joint is about 2 minutes surface street drive from the fwy. Let me know. AND I will call Si and Fatlip ASAP.
smile.gif

Sounds good! I'll be working down n San Diego. I'll try to get home change cars and find a buddy, so to roll up to downtown n time to meet everyone.Leave me a e-mail at [email protected] w/ a number I can get in contact w/ u incase I'm running late or unable to make it.
smile.gif

Oh, are you planning on using car-pool lane to get up there?

Hey John, looks like Valerie and I WILL be there tomorrow night.

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

have fun guys..cant make it this time....the next nsx mod. meeting will be there for sure.....
Herman-once your brother sees the car in person, especially some of the modded ones he will fall in love with it.. =)

Yes, I'll be there tomorrow. My NSX is still for sale. Everyone pretends like it's easy to sell these cars, but the truth is the market is very small. Less than one out of every ten calls is even serious and they are usually from out of state.
frown.gif

Selling a car is the opposite experience of buying one. I'm already disillusioned and sick of the whole process. If I have to waste my effort even one more time washing or preparing the car just to have the person cancel... it's going up for auction.
mad.gif

You would think selling an exceptionally nice, well maintained car for a fair price would be a pleasurable experience. Guess not.

[This message has been edited by ilya (edited 14 August 2002).]

Originally posted by 5inchfatlip:
have fun guys..cant make it this time....the next nsx mod. meeting will be there for sure.....
B]

You don't want to miss the next meeting. Our special guest and the new......
tongue.gif
no, your going to have to wait until the next meeting announcement. Stay tuned!

hey ilya, i'll be in the market for one after January when i get back to the states. If you still have it then, i'll definetely take a look at yours.

Eric,
In case you read this thread again. I still have that old tape of the Prime drive in my car. If you bring the cables to plug into the TV to the meeting we can still show the peacock and the sliding Lexus SUV.

OK, back to my regularly scheduled Morrowind sessions. I can't believe how damn long this game is. I'm 80 hours invested and am barely half way through. Would have quit by now if it wasn't for a bet involving money.

If you bring the cables to plug into the TV to the meeting we can still show the peacock and the sliding Lexus SUV.

DAMN...and I didn't bring the stuff this time since I didn't think anyone would have anything to show. Oh well.

Back