• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

socal dinner??

Yup, will be there. How about you?

Originally posted by 5inchfatlip:
anyone going to the socal dinner tommorow night??

------------------
acrmotorsports_1681_33419

www.acrmotorsports.com

5inchfatlip,

Sir me and Zarnardi50 are planning to caravan from Arcadia, would you be interested? 626-221-2204

Si

yes- depending on what time?? I will be heading out of the Pomona area- 57/10 interchange...which way are you guys heading south on the 605 or 57? here is my number if you can give me a callb4 5:00...909-469-9443

Too bad we showed up late! My apologies to Si and Leo (5inch) for holding them up! Sorry!
frown.gif

When I got out of my Zanardi, I noticed Doug Hayashi (aka the racing prodigy) was waving at me. HI DOUG!! *waving my left hand* Love your Stook!
biggrin.gif
hehehe!

Zanardi50- thats ok-next time we will make it out early.....we made it right on time for the best part...Waynes 360....I am still in LOVE- my GF is sick of hearing about it...one just has to see it in person... =)

Originally posted by 5inchfatlip:
Zanardi50- thats ok-next time we will make it out early.....we made it right on time for the best part...Waynes 360....I am still in LOVE- my GF is sick of hearing about it...one just has to see it in person... =)
Totally agree Leo! Damn there's lots of room for bolt on mods in that engine bay (like it needs TC or SC! HAH!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
).

So anyway, wanna caravan with us (wadasan and I) to calabasas ? So far Si's not too sure he wants to go. BUt he'll let me know by tomorrow.

I'm not sure if I can make it to this one, I saw it and would like too, but might need to work....

BTW- do any of you guys want to do the speedventures event at Buttonwillow?? its a good price at $125 on Sept.20....I'm pretty sure to go....

Hi Leo. Sorry to hear that you can't make it to this one.
frown.gif
But that's alright. You know what they say, "There's always next time."
smile.gif

About the Modena pics, my friend Steve's the on with the camera. I'll shoot it over to you as soon as I get it from him. Confucious once said, 'Patience is virtue, (my grasshopper)...'
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 14 August 2002).]

Leo,
I'd love to go to Speedventures Event! Can I bring my S2k instead of my Z? I don't have a roll cage installed (I'm not allowed to-it's leased), so I was wondering if they'll let me drive it on the track. Also, this is going to be my 1st time, so I need instructions. Oh yeah, what about helmets? Do they provide that, or should I get one?

Talk to ya later.
smile.gif

Zanradi- there are details in another post with a link to a good FAQ...i will be in the novice class since its my first time in the NSX...i havent signed up yet but will soon..these events are a blast, I have to try it in the NSX.

Usually at track events you need to provide your own DOT approved Helmet or borrow one of the participants if they let you. Roll cages are not always required. Windows have to be down though.

Tan

Laguna Seca participant
Parhump participant

Back