• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RE: Looking for shop in Las Vegas to work on my NSX...

RE: Looking for shop in Las Vegas to work on my NSX...

Hello everyone. I just moved out here to Las Vegas from Hawaii, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a REALLY meticulate & professional shop in Las Vegas (or close by) that can grease my NSX window regulator spools, adjust my valve lash, etc. at a FAIR price BUT without any complications. (such as damaging the tabs on my door panels when taking them off and putting them back on when they grease my window regulator spools). Any information would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanx! Shawn

Welcome to Vegas! i take my car to Nsx Modified in Huntington Beach, its worth the drive to cali. My fiancee is from Hawaii, i cant believe how many from the islands are moving to vegas. Falconis Acura is preety good but expensive, Larry is the owner of nsx modified he will take good care of you.

Let do lunch sometime Paul, it was nice to meet ya and see your Lotus! I sure wish the vegas nsx guys would get together like the so cal and florida guys, i think we have 10 owners here.

Lets do it after Labor Day. I have an event this weekend. Perhaps we can invite some local NSX'ers.

From another thread, I see your neighbor also has a Lotus. Maybe you can invite him also.

Regards
Paul Siu

Back