• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So cal. Meeting tonight- where?

Hey everyone- still no solid details on where the meeting is...I've seen at a restaurant near LAX and then at the normal NSX Mod.....?

I have to go to NSX mod. tonight to get some work done...I guess we'll see who goes where!

Leonard,

The guys are meeting at NSX modified at 6:00, then they will caravan to the restaurant arriving probably around 7-7:30.

"The Proud Bird"
11022 Aviation Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310) 670-3093

I am going to leave Monterey Park at 6:30, Bill or anyone else around this area want to head together?

Si

Ok guys,
Just want to get something straight. So are we all talking about meeting at the same place, NSX modified. When you guys going to be there? I finish work at 7 and should be at the around 7:30. Let me know.
JACK

Originally posted by jackmac:
Ok guys,
Just want to get something straight. So are we all talking about meeting at the same place, NSX modified. When you guys going to be there? I finish work at 7 and should be at the around 7:30. Let me know.
JACK

Lets all meet at the proud bird!!! there is a strip bar down the street from it so maybe we can all hook up with strippers with our NSX??? haha...thats my plan.
smile.gif

HI guys, sorry I wasn't able to make it to The Proud Bird last night because of conflicting time with my other commitments.
frown.gif

So how did it go? What were the highlights of the get-together?

Line up at the meet.
360 Modena Ferrari Red
355 Targa F1 Ferrari Red
Skyline GTR 2002 White
350Z Blue
Bunch of NSX including new 2002 Silver
Bunch of S2000.
For those that followed me, sorry I was not the leader. I knew how to get thru the tunnel but did not realize that others wanted to drive thru Pershing at top speed.
Other than that it was a great meet.

Tan

Originally posted by Zanardi 50:
HI guys, sorry I wasn't able to make it to The Proud Bird last night because of conflicting time with my other commitments.
frown.gif

So how did it go? What were the highlights of the get-together?

I was hoping to check out your Zanardi too. oh wells, maybe next time. the event last night was awesome.

Back