• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 Acura Concours d'Elegance Invitation in Palos Verdes

akira3d, I saw your car on Sepulveda Blvd this weekend with the red nose mask. I don't think any normal person can tell there is a mask from afar. Very nice!

Ryan

------------------
2001 NSX-T
- Bilstein Shocks
- '02 OEM Wheels

akira3d, I saw your car on Sepulveda Blvd this weekend with the red nose mask. I don't think any normal person can tell there is a mask from afar. Very nice!

For a second there, I couldn't figure out when I was on Sepulveda Blvd this weekend...forgot that Valerie wanted to pick up some things from Market World on Sunday.

Yeah, I'm constantly surprised how well the red mask blends with the car. And it is hardly noticeable in most of the photos that I've taken or seen. Unfortunately, not all colors blend as well as the red...it stood out on Claus' Kaiser Silver.

Of course, my car will NOT be wearing the mask at the PV Concours (it's for drives, not for show).
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by CDube:
Yeah, you have to be there by 8:15 if you are showing your cars.

For the rest that are just attending, Valet parking is the only way. Last year, Paul and Heidi watched in horror when the valet chirped the tires right in front of them.

do they have valets that early in the morning?

I may reconsider to take my car there if valet is the only option.

silverone- I believe you have to valet if you are NOT showing the car....if you are showing then you have to be there early...I plan on getting there around 10:30 or so...

Silverone- I still want to bring the NSX, but dont even know if we can browse through the valet lot, to look at others that may be there, or take some pics...

I got my screen name from my old set of rims, which were Blitz03's that had that lip....I didnt like the way they looked on this car so I never put them on...isnt much lip on these but they look bigger from afar..

Originally posted by 5inchfatlip:
Silverone- I still want to bring the NSX, but dont even know if we can browse through the valet lot, to look at others that may be there, or take some pics...

I spoke to Carrie (event coordinator) and she said that people who are not displaying will have to valet their cars and get shuttled to the event. well, im still gonna drive mine anyways, just because the weekends are the only time i let "matilda" out of her cage.

Originally posted by Wadasan:
John-Anytime

Still haven't recived my tickits. Do I need them 2 get n, or is there some kind of list?
Thanks,
Wadasan

Wadasan,

The ticktes only allow you to park in the valet area designated for NSX owners. All I got in the mail is an itinerary and a parking decal. If you are confirmed on the list, just meet up with Carrie at the event and she will give you tickets to get into the hospitality area.

Last year,the valet guys were bunch of high school kids. Not sure if you want to hand your keys to them. Ask them if you can park it yourself.

It was a great event last year, you should not miss it. Here are my pics from last year: http://www.technica1.com/pvconcours.htm

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited 21 September 2002).]

Back