• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for fun in LA

Hey guys, I will be in LA for 3 weeks on business/training. I was hoping to meet up sith some of you guys, attend a meeting or 2 at NSX modified, and maybe get the LA experience. I will be flying in so unfortunately my baby will be at home in the garage. If anyone here likes clubbing and hard core partying, then shoot me a message and maybe we can meet.

Juice,
Try to make our CalCoastalNSX meeting in Calabasas. They are on the 3rd. Thurs. of the month. This months meeting falls on the 17th. and starts around 7-7:3o p.m.
24005 Calabasas Rd.
Calabasas,Ca.
(818)223-8112.

John

John, I'm here in LA now. I will give you a call before the meet. Are there any other meets taking place? I really would like to visit NSX Modified. Is that here in LA or further south?

I really don't care when I go. Most likely on a weekend sometime. If Larry is having a get together, that would be perfect. I am now considering having my car shipped out here for the next 3 weeks that take place in December. I've never experienced such wonderful weather. Still looking to meet all the beautiful women!

Hey Juice,
I will be heading to the shop this Sat. I am currently having my pipings redone for my turbo, so my car is in the shop right now. It should be done this Sat. If you have sometime Sat. night, why don't you come out and hang out. What you think?
JACK

Sat night is tentative. I actually met a Playboy Bunny getting off of my flight in LAX and have arranged to hang out with her this Sat. I'm hoping she can drag me around town and introduce me to "all the right people" so to speak. Of course, things can always change and then I am left at my appartment with nothing to do.

It would be nice to ride in a turbo'd NSX, as I have never had the chance. I am interested in one of Larrry's turbos for my own car (of course) and would normally jump at your offer. Of course, I have to choose the GREATER of the two evils!

I will keep you posted and probably private you soon. Thanks.

Hello guys
I am fairly new to the web site. I have been looking for an NSX for about five or six months now. It's kind of slim in Texas.
I'm looking for stock or slightly modified in the +/- 35K range. I will be in L.A. area beginning 10/17 for a few days. I would like to see as many NSX'x as I can... and possibly buy one. what usually happens at the CalCoastal/NSX meeting? Are there many cars for sale in the area?
Any help would be appreciated and perhaps someday reciprocated. thanks

Hey Juice:
Let me know when you have some time to come down to the shop. Definately enjoy your time in LA. We will do all the chit and chat at the shop. BTW, turbo is just one of Larry's toys. If you are lucky, you should also be able to see a direct port NOS and some comptech superchargered NSX!!

Joe:
Welcome to the forum. You have to realize that CA is the NSX capital, so finding a right car for you should be no problem at all. At the same time, we have lots of cool onwers who are willing to share their thoughts and answer all your questions. Why don't you come hang out at NSX modified....since there are usually a couple of NSX onwers and some expertise who you can speak to. Maybe we can meet up or something. Email me for directions and stuff
[email protected]

Juice- introduce me to your "bunny buddies" and I will make sure to push you back in your seat in a ride with me!!! =)

Sat. afternoon sounds good- unfortunately I will be going back to Nsx mod. due to a string of cooling/Overheating problems that even grounded my track day today =(

Back