Thread: Atten: Colorado Owners

Feedback Score

Question Atten: Colorado Owners

Can any of you refer me to a good detailer? I have a case of swirl marks that I'd like to have buffed out. Seems like nobody on CL forum lives in CO. Lurking around, I have seen several NSX owners that are in CO. I am in the Boulder area. Thanks for the help.
    2002 CL-S
    Nighthawk Black / Ebony

Charter Gold
    Feedback Score

What color is your NSX? I have a black with swirl marks and I will try buffing it real soon after I get my tranny upgraded at Flatirons Acura in Boulder

Feedback Score

Smoothaccl-

I actually have a black CL-S (bought at Flatirons in Boulder). Nobody on the CL forum was able to help out so I posted over here. From what I've seen, eveyone here is very knowledgable and helpful. I was looking into getting a used NSX until I found out my insurance would be more than my car payment. Speaking of Flatirons, they have red '02 that is simply beautiful! Let me know if you find a good place to have your car buffed. I found one place that quoted me $95 which sounded too cheap - I was expecting around $200 or so.
    2002 CL-S
    Nighthawk Black / Ebony

Feedback Score

Most of the guys on here would tell you to try Zaino. Do a search on this message board on Zaino. I hope that helps you a bit...

Feedback Score

Most guys on here swear by Zaino, do a search on this message board for Zaino...hope that helps a bit.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

For do-it-yourself detailing, most of the guys on here swear by Zymol's line of detailing products. Do a search on Zymol or click here for lots of information about Zymol products.

However, if you have serious swirl marks, I agree with your desire to use a professional detailer to take care of them. Serious problems often require the experience of a pro, who can diagnose the severity and proper approach to take.

Haus, you have mail.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 18 September 2002).]
    NSX. Spread the word.

Feedback Score

Wink

have no fear it just a swirl mark. here is the number. ExTrEmE AuTo DetAil. 303-781-4901
    Jason Reed or Marcel Samuel the only 2 that work there Owner and Operator. address 4211 S. Snatches Ct Unit D Englewood co 80110. Across from Red & Jerry.

Feedback Score

Thanks to all for the help
    2002 CL-S
    Nighthawk Black / Ebony

Feedback Score

Talking

Originally posted by Smoothaccel:
    What color is your NSX? I have a black with swirl marks and I will try buffing it real soon after I get my tranny upgraded at Flatirons Acura in Boulder
    Was that you on S. Lemay this morning ?