• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX in Denver any 1

i have been in this forum for sooooooo dam long and reading it all the time but never Register. any 1 from Denver. 91 NSX Owner with 20k mile less then 2k per yrs..

I am in Denver. 91 with 16k. Nice ride to Evergreen this am. Lets touch base and see if anyone else shows up on here from Denver.
About ready to lock down and watch the Broncos crush the Chargers!!!

Not an NSX owner unfortunately, but have a CL TypeS (not too many of them around CO. We seem to live in the land of Audi). Anyway, if you all ever get together and don't mind associating with a lowly CL, shoot me an email (in my profile).

Saw what looked to be a '91 or '92 NSX in red at Flatirons Athletic Club yesterday morning. Anyone's here?

I have Install an Indiglow gauges in my car over the weekend and it look really nice and i do mean really NICE.We did it VERY carefull on it. it took 6hrs to get it done,i didn't expect it to take that long but it sure did,and it Worth it.Any 1 have Indiglow Gauges in their Car also..

Anyone looking for a great NSX technician in Colorado? If so please contact me at 720-841-6602. We can also supply parts and accessories for the NSX as well as a great detailer that we use for all of our customers.

Back