• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CalCoastalNSX meeting in Calabasas-Oct. 17th. @7:30pm

You are invited to our monthly meeting of the CalCoastalNSX group on Oct. 17th @ 7:30 P.M. This is a reminder and our monthly meetings will be on the third Thursday of every month.
Topic will be the 2nd Annual CalCoastal AutoX and the 3rd Annual CalCoastal PrimeDrive. These are NEXT year and we need to start the planning now, to make them even better than before(can we?).

24005 Calabasas Rd.
Calabasas,Ca.
(818)223-8112.

Our meetings usually start around 7-7:30PM and end about 10:30-11:00. Have some good eats, check out the cars, take some fun rides, and be sure to come and enjoy the comradery with your fellow NSX lovers!
Spouses/significant others are welcome too!

John Richards
805-650-0000

FYI,
Next months meeting(November 21st), we will be at George Shultzs house.
On display will be over 500(correct,five hundred) model cars ranging from
1/18th on up. George has graciously opened his house to us. Gourmet food will be served(Pizza and sodas). For this meeting only, you will need to RSVP with a headcount, and you will be given the address and directions.(Located in the Thousand Oaks area).

I am working in the area, in fact down the street from Red Robins. I would love to meet others, however, I will not have my car with me, hope it's ok
smile.gif

btw, anyone with taitec jgtc parallel exhaust thinking of coming, would like to check out the tone.

[This message has been edited by SilverOne (edited 16 October 2002).]

I'm *probably* going to be there...it really depends on how much I can get done at work tomorrow.

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

Most likely I`ll be there if I can schedule my client appointment a little earlier in the day. =)

I will be there to represent Columbus, OH. I am here training for my business. Not sure how long I can stay as I have a huge exam on Friday. Hope to meet a lot of fellow enthusiasts.

If you've never been to RedRobin and or the meetings, here are some highlights. Colleen our killer waitress, bottomless fries and onion rings and the drink of the group; Strawberry lemonade(with real strawberries and also bottomless). Oh, forgot to mention the raffle!!!!
John Richards

Whew, what a meeting!!! Had some new faces show up. Liana showed off her newly purchased NSX. It's a 91 Black/Ivory with 35k on the clock. Very Nice! And the car was in great shape too. Refreshing to see a lady NSX'er. Danny Lai brought his recently turbo'ed NSX(Larrys single) and gave most of the group rides, including myself. Ran good and my CTSC wanted to race him, but ran out of time(I had my 17 yr. old nephew with me and a 2 1/2 week old at home waiting for me). Ahh, priorities. All in all, the meetings have been a nice break every month and I enjoy the NSX company. Thanks guys and gals!
John

Some pics would be nice since some of us was not able to make it.

I didn't see anyone snapping photos...and I didn't bring my digital camera because I usually don't get good outdoor pics at night. Sorry...you'll just have to make it to the next one!
biggrin.gif

It was great meeting some new faces, as it is unusal for me to be in the calabasas area. Thank john for hosting, the strawberry lemonade was as claimed!

btw, Liana, got your avatar yet??
smile.gif

Back