• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX modified this Thrusday night?

Hi ppl,
I was just wondering if any onwers will be heading over to Larry's shop this Thrusday night. I know there is a meeting up north, but I won't get out of work until 7pm. I think there is also going to be a guy who interested in purchasing a NSX, and needs some adivce. What you guys think?
JACK

Hey Jack, its me Garrett

I'll be there tomorrow night around 7-8pm to pick up my car.

I'll bring a couple friends with me that wants to try out your turbo nsx =)

See ya

-Garrett

------------------
"What's the middle pedal for?"

Garrett,
I think I saw your car there. Is it the red NSX with volk rims and a painted roof? Are you getting a clutch installed? Well, I will see you there...
JACK

Jack- can you do me a favor, I have been trying to contact Larry this week with no luck, he was going to ship out a DAlibottle I sold. Can you please ask him if he did it or not? He said probably early in the week...

Can I have your cell and maybe call you while you are there to try and get in touch???

thanks.

Yup, thats my car...its doing a timing belt change, 90,000 tune up, and Exedy clutch install. Can wait for the turbo and engine rebuilt next.

-Garrett

------------------
"What's the middle pedal for?"

Leo:
Sorry for reading the post so late. Nothing really happened there. I will be going again this Sat. and will ask the question for you. Sorry once again.
JACK

Sorry guys, I've been to NSX modified....

I can't understand why you guys keep having your NSX(exotic car) meeting there....it's a small auto repair shop?
rolleyes.gif

No, bring it up again. I love how the internet has you brave enough to say that. Now is your chance to come up and tell everyone to their face what you think. Your name says it all..."yellow."

Relax guys. I think what YellowDancer meant was, there are other alternatives location for you guys to bring your NSX out, instead of the same location everytime. I am sure there are plenty of other spot and things for you guys to enjoy up there. Take care.

Deagle,
It is just hard to relax when someone ( especially a NSX owner) is making these derogatory comments. I expect a NSX owner to be a bit more mature...nuff said.
JACK

JACKMAC, I'm not trying to prove anything. All I'm saying is having an exotic car meeting at an auto repair shop is LAME! What part of that comments that you don't understand? Who Larry is, and his skill as a master mechanic has nothing to do with my comment.
* Most exotic car would have their meeting or gathering at place like: Restaurant, Golf Course, Resort, or an events.
* Normal car will have the meeting at place like:High Perfromance Shop, Fast food place,and events.
So YES, I think it is very LAME that you have an exotic car meetting at a small auto repair shop. Just for that, I think you guys should be banned from this NSX forum, for what you have done to the mother name of exotic car and NSX, which we have come to love.

NSXHOPEFUL, I don't need any balls or internet to comments on what I'm commenting. What is not true about my comments? That Larry's Auto Repair Shop is small, at the size of a three-2 car garage?Tell me that it is not true NSXHOPEFUL? And that place is not messy? Now, on the other hand, only on the internet can one make a little shop sounds like a warehouse; and people that don't know what they are talking about sound like they're experience.

So, What the hell you are taking about apologizes and edited. What did I say was w not true. NSX Modified is a small auto repair shop with a one man crew, and my oinion on you guys was that 'having a meeting there is LAME'. My comments on Larry's small and messy shop (like any other auto repair shop) is not going to stop nsxowners from bringing their cars in for services. They are bringing the car in because of his experience, and that he is the BEST. I myself will bring the car in for service and repair but not for NSX meeting.

I dont think the point of the "meeting place" really matters. It could be on a street corner for all I care. Look at the last big LA sports Car meeting, in the middle of a parking lot, and hundreds show up..

We go there because we enjoy the company of other owners and the mechanics that have the same interested which is the NSX. Period. We arent looking for some fancy place, and the community that does "hang" out there, probably know much more about the NSX than those that dont.

Back